NBA

What a game, Boston has the momentum now, and home game.
Boston could won it easily, but in the clutch they stopped executing the game plan, but they were lucky.
IMHO, Danver >> Boston, Miami
Denver are going to have their way with whoever wins game 7 after this tough series compared with their cake-walk over the Lakers!

Denver won game 1 pretty easily. Jokic was huge. Murray was real good as well. The whole team played well actually.

I'm not sure if Jokic took a shot in the first quarter but he was so good. He does everything. It's amazing.

Denver won game 1 pretty easily. Jokic was huge. Murray was real good as well. The whole team played well actually.

I'm not sure if Jokic took a shot in the first quarter but he was so good. He does everything. It's amazing.
Mate, the Joker beats Batman in real life.

I reckon he’s the real deal. Stands up anyone, anywhere!
I'll tell you what stands out to me. He barely shot in the first quarter and just passed rebounded etc. He did a lot. In the 4th quarter when they needed some tough buckets he took some tough fade away and other shots and hit them.

I can't think of a player who has that skill-set. I love how he isn't athletic compared to the other players as well.

I'll tell you what stands out to me. He barely shot in the first quarter and just passed rebounded etc. He did a lot. In the 4th quarter when they needed some tough buckets he took some tough fade away and other shots and hit them.

I can't think of a player who has that skill-set. I love how he isn't athletic compared to the other players as well.
Yep, just looks to be a lumbering type of lad. Crazy that he had 10 and 10 assists by HT and goes onto to another triple dub… Should’ve been MVP

Back