NBA

@thedaboss said in [NBA Season 2021\-2022](/post/1485367) said:
Lakers and Nets pre season game tommorow

Should be a cracker

LBJ, Melo, Westbrook all not playing. Sucks. Hate preseason. Lets just fast forward to opening night

Good series so far

Gonna go to game 6 or 7 imo

It’s very much a hot hand series so far.

If Curry misses the next game or isn’t close to fully fit Celtics will be 3-1 up. His injury didn’t look great and was screaming with pain.

Reactions: PJ2
Draymond needs to get his head out of his ass if the warriors want any chance of winning, somebody needs to tell that man he's not as good as he thinks he is lol

Draymond needs to get his head out of his ass if the warriors want any chance of winning, somebody needs to tell that man he's not as good as he thinks he is lol
Idk how he doesn't get tech'd more. Always screaming at the ref. They give him far more leeway than any other player

It’s very much a hot hand series so far.

If Curry misses the next game or isn’t close to fully fit Celtics will be 3-1 up. His injury didn’t look great and was screaming with pain.
He'll play but he'll just sit outside the circle throwing his little limp wrist 3s all day. Big Al should have landed on him harder.

Idk how he doesn't get tech'd more. Always screaming at the ref. They give him far more leeway than any other player
when Draymond was the 'star' on the team cause curry & klay were injured the warriors were 15-50

Wow, Draymond offers so much more than stats. I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. He has the ability to get under people's skin and put them off their game. His basketball iq is next level.

Wow, Draymond offers so much more than stats. I can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. He has the ability to get under people's skin and put them off their game. His basketball iq is next level.
Draymonds a flog.
Donkey looking mofo

Staff online

Back