John Bateman #268

I listened to the podcast earlier. Really good one.

Spoke about how much he needed a proper pre season and last year wasn’t the first time he hadn’t completed a full pre season.

I think he will go well.
But hasn't he had a fractured pre season this time as well ?
I remember there was a lot of reaction on here to his ongoing absence looking after a business in the UK.
When did he actually finally front for training ?
That said, I hope he goes well coz we went to a lot of trouble and outlaid a bit of cash to get him.

I remember there was a lot of reaction on here to his ongoing absence looking after a business in the UK.
That said, I hope he goes well coz we went to a lot of trouble and outlaid a bit of cash to get him.

Johnny seems like that 9 to 5 employee everyone has that clocks on a 8:59 and off at 4:59 since he's arrived to me... He does football when he's not doing something else...

Needs a big season or he's just taking the Mickey...

Cant vouch for the injury. Cant recall if he mentioned it.

Agreed he needs to aim up this year but I thought he was decent last year.

He needs to shutup & earn the right to talk crap.

He cost us today was up with Bud and Seyfarth as the brainfart players our team has.
Bad look with all the carry on when we're 20 points behind.

Looks like a goose out there.
Canberra fans booed him every time he did something.

Disgraceful hit out for him today.

He needs to lift his game and show maturity / leadership for the young guys..

I have back him from day one but TBH he is not playing to his pay cheque.

Loved Bateman today. We've been screaming out for some fire in the belly then when one of ours shows it they get bagged. Each their own I guess.

If he didn't carry on after the Stains high tackle the ref misses that. Canberra player should have been a sent off though.

700 to 750 k ......lmfao .....another one like Spud Spencer .....ways overs and we won't see a return on our investment

Loved Bateman today. We've been screaming out for some fire in the belly then when one of ours shows it they get bagged. Each their own I guess.

If he didn't carry on after the Stains high tackle the ref misses that. Canberra player should have been a sent off though.
Has too much fire in his vocal cords and not enough in his shoulders for mine.

Back