Jacob Liddle - Mega Thread

He's a great player. Loads of talent and had a bad run with injury. It's now fact, no other club was as incompetent as the tigers in rehab through the last 4 years.
I think that's a bit overstated regards to his ability. He's got a decent running game but at the end of the day his distribution from DH is well below NRL standard

I was a big supporter of Jake but I don't know how or what happened, but his ball distribution really turned to crap.

I don't know what happened but I always thought that in the past it was much better than what he served up in more recent times.

By the way what ever happened to Russell? I thought he may have left here and went over to the Pod Cast Forum because he was copping a bit too much crap off some on here.

Jacob's form or bad form was attributed to two things I believe Hank...knee injury and a crap team.
Packer laughed all the way to the bank after spending most of his tenure on the side lines with a mysterious foot injury.
I believe he's setting himself up nicely after completing a post grad??

We might have our lines crossed here a bit Cobar.

I believe you are referring to Russell Packer, who I was surprised to hear somewhere on here that he is in the fencing game in partnership with Ben Matulino.

I was referring to Russell who was a long time Forum contributor and staunch supporter of Jacob Liddle.

He could be an astute pickup for the Dragons if they play to his strengths. He needs space to be effective and run which is his biggest strength, Dragons have some size in the middle to make that happen on a good day.

Wish him well & hope he gets an injury free period.

He could be an astute pickup for the Dragons if they play to his strengths. He needs space to be effective and run which is his biggest strength, Dragons have some size in the middle to make that happen on a good day.

Wish him well & hope he gets an injury free period.
Yeah wouldn't surprise me to see him go well... Yiu can see the talent is there just had a bitta bad luck at times

People forget at one stage he was rated better than Smith at NYC level ......if he could put 2 20 plus games seasons back to back ..who knows

His injuries and Madgeball didn’t help.
He has talent and is at the right age to hit his peak.

With Api inbound no chance he was going to stay around.

Members online

Back