Dean Collis / John Morris

ive been a big collis fan for years too, and have been quite disappointed he never (got the chance to?) went on to become the SOO centre he was touted as a prospect for a few seasons ago now. i hope he does well at the sharks. just not against us!!!
morris on the other hand has played about 341 games in a row so i think he should still be there.

@Zaibatsu said:
@Black Orange White said:
Do not blood any Toyota Cup players. They have a very good chance at Top 4 and we will be destroying their team chemistry. I would blood a BRET or Magpie player.

Well personally I believe that first grade comes before all else, with no exception.

I guess they could put the question to the player and give them the choice to continue in TC or make a first grade debut.

I bet they pick a FG debut.

i see where you are coming from but i wouldnt have them come into first grade, lose games, and lose their excitement for it. id have them develop in 20's for the rest of the year and tell them they are 1 good offseason of training away from the bigtime!

I have alot of time for Collis he is a talented centre who can be very dangerous around fringes of the field…... sad to see him go but best of luck to him at Cronulla. However, Morris isn't a huge loss, he had his moments in the 3 years at the tigers but i think we have to be looking to our youth and recruiting better players

Members online

Back