Aidan Sezer #279

When you think his main job is to be the experienced organiser and basically take the right option and kick well on the last he has been a diabolical failure. His game management has been terrible.

That being said, i generally like him as a player, he does do some good things and i think he can play a good role for us this season. Just not at halfback. If his kicking game was consistently good and his decision making late in the tackle count was better then great, but even in our wins his kicking game was highly overrated. In our losses it's been poor.

I would play him at 14. Bateman on the first plane out of here, Pole to 13, and Aiden can come on at lock to play the link role. I think he could create some good space for Latu and Galvin.

When you think his main job is to be the experienced organiser and basically take the right option and kick well on the last he has been a diabolical failure. His game management has been terrible.

That being said, i generally like him as a player, he does do some good things and i think he can play a good role for us this season. Just not at halfback. If his kicking game was consistently good and his decision making late in the tackle count was better then great, but even in our wins his kicking game was highly overrated. In our losses it's been poor.

I would play him at 14. Bateman on the first plane out of here, Pole to 13, and Aiden can come on at lock to play the link role. I think he could create some good space for Latu and Galvin.
I think Latu would be a good choice as he appears a very measured and confident player. Not sure how his kicking game is

Don’t get the Olam negativity he was up against Staggs, Tago, Bird last three games. We have had a tough run really Broncos, Panthers, Dragons, Sharks, Eels, Raiders and Dolphins away. Tide will turn eventually however, we would have copped 60 against some of these teams last year.

Members online

Back