#261 Kitione Kautoga

Tumeth is undervalued by our fans because he's not a huge non footballer athlete that you all seem to love.
He's an every tackle worker footy player who turns up up every game, every tackle every day . He's got a future , either with us or another club that's smart enough to value him.
For some reason most of you seem to value lazy once a game flash in the pan's like Aitasi James who make a huge run and then go missing for the next 40 minutes. That's not how you win games.
The kid has a football brain, that's in very short supply at this club. If ther was ever such a thing as a footy I.Q. test we'd be $1.01 to have the dumbest top 30 in the comp.
We definitely have the dumbest halfback in the NRL

We definitely have the dumbest halfback in the NRL
Regardless of the quality of the opposition, no doubt plenty of rival clubs would have taken plenty of notice of two 19 year old back rowers scoring 5 tries between them and playing a big part in a convincing win.
And I’d say our young 19y.o fullback would have had his managers phone ringing off the hook, let’s hope we find the balance between not rushing them, but also having a pathway to NRL that entices them to remain with us when they hit their peak sometime within the next couple of years.

Would have been handy doing that
with Blore & Talau last year and then
just resigning them again this year smh
both were off contract too if I'm not
mistaken. Must be missing something.
We were effectively playing with 28
in our roster last year, are we that dumb
or is this a new thing Gus has started?
We’re a country mile behind when it comes to recruiting and salary cap management. This is what Kent means when he says people at our club don’t know what success looks like.

Tumeth is undervalued by our fans because he's not a huge non footballer athlete that you all seem to love.
He's an every tackle worker footy player who turns up up every game, every tackle every day . He's got a future , either with us or another club that's smart enough to value him.
For some reason most of you seem to value lazy once a game flash in the pan's like Aitasi James who make a huge run and then go missing for the next 40 minutes. That's not how you win games.
The kid has a football brain, that's in very short supply at this club. If ther was ever such a thing as a footy I.Q. test we'd be $1.01 to have the dumbest top 30 in the comp.
Judging by his trial performance, he is a while off first grade. He got physically dominated. Reminded me of Seyfarth minus the aggression

Back