2024 Predicted Origin Teams

And they have loads of forward depth. Fotuaika, Flegler, Carrigan, Cotter, Neame, Hetherington, Hopgood, Fifita, Nanai, Welch, Plath, Collins, Horsburgh.

NSW is bare in comparison. Guys like RCG and Paulo are way out of form. Stefano is out of form. Saifiti bros out of form. Klemmer way past it. Frizell injured. Murray injured. Origin is won in the forwards. I find it funny how quick people are to criticise the spine players like Teddy and Cleary but the forwards have been pathetic the past 2 series
Fledger is out too isn't he ?

Neame is NZ

Not Tigers related but I'm hearing there is big shock in NSW origin camp this year. Nathan Cleary has been nursing an injury since Round 3 this year and he's nowhere near 100%. Named to play this round but he's still got a niggling injury that has been persistent. Madge was informed recently by Penrith. Madge is going through potential replacements depending on how the injury goes. As well as Jesse Ramien, I've got mail that a few other Sharks are going to be in the team
And just like that... it goes. Who we got as halves for game 1?

Hynes , Luai, Cody Walker & Moses. Maybe.
I know this sounds crazy but maybe a player of Cody Walker's experience is what is needed right now. The other 3 would form new combos with the team and are younger. I could definitely seen Walker/Hynes together, they played in Indigenous All Stars together

Not Tigers related but I'm hearing there is big shock in NSW origin camp this year. Nathan Cleary has been nursing an injury since Round 3 this year and he's nowhere near 100%. Named to play this round but he's still got a niggling injury that has been persistent. Madge was informed recently by Penrith. Madge is going through potential replacements depending on how the injury goes. As well as Jesse Ramien, I've got mail that a few other Sharks are going to be in the team
Luke Brooks #7

Back