2024 Pre-Season

He’s played 39 games for us for 7 wins at a rate of 18%.
Certainly no world beater.

Time was in context of space not games.

I have said numerous times I don’t think he is a NRL starter & we should upgrade our other center spot. He is a typical wests tigers player though, a yoyo in attack and ordinary in defensive efforts.

Latu Fainu looks big enough to handle first grade maybe not the full season being so young

Agreed his brother looks stupid with the back to screen

Galvin is in a walking boot.

Who is the bloke on the right of Bateman when looking at the photo? And then the tall bloke between him and Simpkin (in the back row)?
Heath mason and Alex lobb.... mason is a frigging monster

The lads are looking fit and strong, which is a great sign.
Heath Mason and Latu Fainu are looking like beasts.
Mason has previously demonstrated plenty of speed and skill, now with a strong physique to go with it he could be an NRL possibility at sone stage throughout 2024. I’ve heard others compare him to Connor Watson as someone who could become a very handy utility player.

Last edited:
The lads are looking fit and strong, which is a great sign.
Heath Mason and Latu Fainu are looking like beasts.
Mason has previously demonstrated plenty of speed and skill, now with a strong physique to go with it he could be an NRL possibility at sone stage throughout 2024. I’ve head others compare him to Connor Watson as someone who could become a very handy utility player.
With masons size he could make a powerful centre...

All NRL players are built. They have to be. A photo like this shows how much work these guys put into their body.

Pole looks like a slab of muscle. and Utoikimanu probably monsters all of them, but because he is kneeling, it doesn't show.

Guys like Naden, Doueihi, Seyfarth, Mason...you don't notice how physical these guys really are until you see a photo like that.

At least they look fit.

As for Sam Fainu...some people are looking for a problem. I don't think this is a team-official shot. It's ok for a little personality to be displayed.

All NRL players are built. They have to be. A photo like this shows how much work these guys put into their body.

Pole looks like a slab of muscle. and Utoikimanu probably monsters all of them, but because he is kneeling, it doesn't show.

Guys like Naden, Doueihi, Seyfarth, Mason...you don't notice how physical these guys really are until you see a photo like that.

At least they look fit.

As for Sam Fainu...some people are looking for a problem. I don't think this is a team-official shot. It's ok for a little personality to be displayed.
I'm not looking for a problem.... I'm pointing out abnormal immature behaviour. Dunno about you Chad but most ppl face the camera for a photo

Latest posts

Staff online

Back