2024 Pre-Season

Agree, he didn't look like he trusted his outside men
when he got some early ball did he? he just trucked
it up 4 some post contact meters. I like this centre
combo, Nadan will be watched carefully this weekend,
add Latu & Bud. It's going 2 B won in the middle on
Saturday. Big crowd & new combos to see us home

Olam on his outside consistently is the key.
If Latu/Glavin one of them stay the course then the combo grows with Bula hovering.

Will take time but if that becomes stable I think it will be very effective.

Was expected.
We had new center & halves including the interchange option and new lock which is pivotal for link play. Bula was somewhat more involved as well. When Toa went off I think he switched then moved back.

With Olam in this week and Pole/Sezer starting it changes again this week.

We need stability to build from.

Normally those combos take a good 6-8 weeks to really get cracking.

At Parra he had a bucket load of stability not just player wise but even ball distribution & methods which was a huge part of his success.

He cops it but when things all around him change everyweek it’s nearly impossible for him to be effective everyweek.
It's now time for Bulla to step up and show us what he can do chiming into our attacking movements.
He's been with us long enough to be able to show us that where he is now is not the maximum he can produce.

It's now time for Bulla to step up and show us what he can do chiming into our attacking movements.
He's been with us long enough to be able to show us that where he is now is not the maximum he can produce.

I saw improvement with his involvements last week. Quality is one thing but his intent improved. He was also sniffing more around Galvin so it’s clear they have been working together in the off season.

Like Papa with the large changes and instability Bula has yet to play with any combo past what maybe 3 weeks in his NRL career (wingers/centers/backrow/halves and lock)

We need to be real on our expectations from a kid who hasn’t played a full season of top grade footy yet.

Latest posts

Back