10. Musgrove
11. Garner
12. Leilua/Seyfarth if injured
13. Ofahengaue

14. Liddle
15. Twal
16. Seyfarth/Mikaele if Luch injured
17. Utoikamanu

We won't win a game with To'a at fullback. Good player, but your fullback simply cannot let the ball bounce. Seen this a few times from him. It's criminal at every level, even in the most social of social leagues.
I completely agree, but unfortunately we're depleted. Tupou would be a disaster and by the looks of things Dillon is on the nose. I'd have Doueihi there if he gets back on the field before Daine imo.

1.Peachy (He’s back played this role for Penrith and killed it he’s still got it)
2.Nofo
3.AJ
4.Toa (Love this guy centre is his spot)
5.Kenny
6.Brooks
7.Hastings
8.Tamou
9.Simpkin
10.Musgrove
11.Kelma
12.Garner
13.Joffa

14.Madden/Liddle/Gildart
15.Twal
16.Stefano
17.Seyfarth

Can't see what AJ did to rave about check stats only 89 m all others in backline well over 100m . 0 line breaks . 5 tackles 3 missed tackles and one cold dropped ball on 1st tackle of set. I agree Toa better on wing/ center . Maybe the much maligned Peachy could fill in at FB?
AND could someone get Twal to pass the ball !

1 Toa
2 Nofoluma
3 Garner
4 Peachy (Kepoa if Maumalo out)
5 Maumalo (Kepoa if unfit)
6 Brooks
7 Hastings
8 Tamou
9 Simpkn
10 Musgrove
11 Kelma
12 Seyfarth
13 Joffa
14 Madden/Liddle/Peachy (if not starting)
15 Stefano
16 Twal
17 Mikale

People suggesting Peachy at fullback cannot be serious, Toa by no means the best but the last time Peach played fullback he was probably 20kg lighter and a yard of pace quicker, not to mention he isn't known as being the hardest working player - something we can't afford to have in such a hard working position.

Douhie goes to fullback and Toa to centre if Laurie is not fit I reckon
Don't mind this as a stop gap... Adam isn't the quickest player but he was definitely safe under the high ball. Gives us some better ball playing around the back until Laurie gets back, Adam then replaces Garner in the centres.

But knowing Madge and with Adam coming back with a knee injury, he probably wants to ease him back in a position that doesn't require so much running (centre).

1.Kepaoa
2.Nofo
3.Toa
4.Peachey
5.Mamoulo
6.Brooks
7.Hastings
8.Tamou
9.Simpkin
10.Musgrove
11.Luciano
12.Garner
13.Joffa

14.Stefano
15.Seyfarth
16.Twal
17.Brown

Finally somebody who must have seen how many tackles simon fell off or missed.He is just to small yet for first grade.

Finally somebody who must have seen how many tackles simon fell off or missed.He is just to small yet for first grade
Who Simpkin? He made 38 of 42? And wasn't going to play the whole 80 I imagine until Peachey had to play the whole game at Centre. And with his passing it was still crisp and in front of the receivers. Unlike Liddle who stifles our attack because he can't pass.

Or do you mean Brooks who only made 15 of 23. Missed more than a third of his tackles and was defensively our Achilles heel yesterday

Who Simpkin? He made 38 of 42? And wasn't going to play the whole 80 I imagine until Peachey had to play the whole game at Centre. And with his passing it was still crisp and in front of the receivers. Unlike Liddle who stifles our attack because he can't pass.

Or do you mean Brooks who only made 15 of 23. Missed more than a third of his tackles and was defensively our Achilles heel yesterday
Sometimes I think people just don't watch the games ...

Stats don't tell you that Simpkin was caught out at marker multiple times and players ran straight around him

Brooks got bumped off a few times yes but he slowed the ball carrier down, just admit you dislike him

Back