What's In The Media ~ Other Than Footy

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the mask is very important. Symbolically it means - shut the phuque up. But right now. We need your Voice. No masks right now required.

Last edited:
Yes he is pure scum.
Shows how stupid Victorians are to allow this prick to treat them so poorly for years. His arrogance over the Comm Games backflip was embarrassing and infuriating.

Dictator Dan. The name suits him so well

What a mess this war with Israel and Hamas is.
What Hamas did was pure evil, however how the hell they managed to do it without detection from Mossad beggars belief.
Now Israel is smashing them.
Civilians on both sides being slaughtered.
Protests going on in capital cities around the world
Just a sad state of affairs, where no one wins.

What a mess this war with Israel and Hamas is.
What Hamas did was pure evil, however how the hell they managed to do it without detection from Mossad beggars belief.
Now Israel is smashing them.
Civilians on both sides being slaughtered.
Protests going on in capital cities around the world
Just a sad state of affairs, where no one wins.
Yes very sad and unfortunately it’s going to be in the media for a long time I feel , part I hate is governments supporting one side , what happened on the weekend was just wrong and innocent people in Israel were killed now innocent Palestinians are also getting killed , I don’t like Hamas and it’s way of life but innocent victims hear on both sides will die in this messy conflict , lighting up buildings and Bridges for one side will only create a issue in or country

I'll say it now, Please no threads relating to Palestine vs Israel, there are wrongs on both sides and there is no need to rip this forum apart again with something forum members have no control over.
It affects our lives. This conflict is televised.
100% there are wrongs on both sides. Israel has plenty of blood on its hands well before this conflict…however people in major foreign cities celebrating terrorist acts like their team just won the World Cup needs to be talked about. This stuff can happen anywhere.

What you say is correct but I'll be keeping out of it, have no control over it, to me it is completely different to something like the Voice where you are able to vote and possibly have some sort of influence over the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back