Wests Tigers Home Ground Mega Thread

Id rather go for Allianz than Commbank. If you want to attract corporates that is a far better option.

I respect your views but don't agree,both LO and CO are too small for future crowds and Parra is not and never will be our ground and the only other place is in the eastern suburbs and far from being centrally located.
Agree with LO and CSS, but a stadium that you can't even 1/3 full should never be an option. To be honest Accor should be banned from regular season NRL games outside of event games.

Agree with LO and CSS, but a stadium that you can't even 1/3 full should never be an option. To be honest Accor should be banned from regular season NRL games outside of event games.
My preference was always a 30k stadium built at Olympic Park which should have been where they spent the money instead of Parra. However given that didn't happen then Accor as is would be the best option.

My preference was always a 30k stadium built at Olympic Park which should have been where they spent the money instead of Parra. However given that didn't happen then Accor as is would be the best option.
Agree with that but I can't support playing in a 72000 seat stadium when we average 20000, it's just not an appropriate ground for our needs.

I hope Richo makes the tough call and moves to Homebush. Long term plan has to be to get CSS upgraded. It’s a great facility huge area, Wests Club and Pub next door. M5 and train line straight there.

The club has to move with the future and reclaim the South West. If he can do that and get Wests Ashfield and Wests Cambo on board the club can be a powerhouse.

That area will overtake most capital cities eventually.

I can’t get to games anyway m, but I’d rather stand on broken glass than watch us play at parra home ground again.
Matter of fact if we’re winning I’d stand on molten lava.
I agree champion @Buttface - Comm Bank is absolutely "not fit for purpose" as a Wests Tigers home ground.
I have hated each experience there.

I hope Richo makes the tough call and moves to Homebush. Long term plan has to be to get CSS upgraded. It’s a great facility huge area, Wests Club and Pub next door. M5 and train line straight there.

The club has to move with the future and reclaim the South West. If he can do that and get Wests Ashfield and Wests Cambo on board the club can be a powerhouse.

That area will overtake most capital cities eventually.
While I think if it does get the upgrades it could happen, I personally would knock the whole thing down and rebuild it. I understand that’s more expensive and time consuming to do but I think the whole stadium needs a revamp.

Personally I hope we play out of Accor rather than Commbank. Don’t like the idea of facing Parramatta as a home game for us as it’ll really be another home game for them.

With all due respect... the sound of our supporters at Parramatta's home ground was deafening and helped us like a wet sail in the wind.... but each to there own... I hope one day we can have our own stadium....

Latest posts

Members online

Back