West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers *live game thread*

@starswithstripes said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457284) said:
I wish we’d played with the purpose we are showing today last week.

Plese dont jinx us , you seen our second halves lately

Definitely exceeded expectations. See what team shows up in the 2nd half...

@sheer64 said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457285) said:
Liddle cant play 80

He can’t play 40, let alone 80

@elderslie_tiger said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457296) said:
Well that's better than we all expected

Sometimes I wonder if people actually know this team. They always have a go when it looks like its to be a massacre.

Liddle & Lucy are cooked.
Cleary will show Madden & Brooks how to use the breeze in the 2nd half.

Great half from Blore, Mbye, Stefano, Talau and Nofa

@851 said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457298) said:
@sheer64 said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457285) said:
Liddle cant play 80

He is a intercharge hooker.

@gnr4life said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457299) said:
@elderslie_tiger said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457296) said:
Well that's better than we all expected

Sometimes I wonder if people actually know this team. They always have a go when it looks like they it’s going to be a massacre.

I’m any other year I’d agree with you GNR but this year they’ve not done that other than the first Rabbits game and today

Our defence has been great, our attack is atrocious

@madge said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457292) said:
Well I think we can all agree that exceeded our expectations

No because I expect that sort of effort every week..if it was there we wouldn't be where we are now..

There's a record number of 40/20s coming up.

Today shows our attitude sucks 80% of the time.

@oldschooltiger said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457302) said:
@851 said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457298) said:
Liddle cant play 80

He is a intercharge hooker.

Hopefully Madge doesn’t wait until it’s too late to spell him and being Simpkin on.

@aesopian said in [West Tigers vs Ivans Panthers \*live game thread\*](/post/1457295) said:
If there was a leg speed metric I reckon our squad would be at the bottom of da ladder.

This is why our line speed is soo BAAAAADDDD

If there is one thing I could wish for us for next season is line speed. It’s beautiful to watch and so damaging.

I have to say that the boys tried hard there and were a little unlucky with some calls and the Penrith tries. I hope they put up the same effort in the second half.
Liddle just doesn’t seem to have the motor that a hooker needs in todays game.

Back