Vale Terry Hill Wests Tiger #4

I remember a few years back when Tezza was living on the Central Coast I think, he had a lot of his jerseys and memorabilia stolen.

Does anyone know if it was ever recovered.

Would have been such a shame if he lived out the rest of his days without some of the great memories that he had accumulated from over the years.

RIP legend.

Just saw the clip of Tez pretending to be injured from high tackle - worst acting I've ever seen on a footy field - will never forget it. Funniest thing ever when you follow the team his playing for and sent the fans from the other teams wild. Rest easy Terry you were a one and only.

We're wearing a heritage jersey for Anzac Round. Found that interesting.
Do we know what it looks like? The past couple of years have been an issue.

Why do you think it's interesting?

Terry considered himself a 100% Souths boy from Zetland. There's a Youtube on The Burrow in which he says as much, so it'll probably be the next Souths home game.

Terry considered himself a 100% Souths boy from Zetland. There's a Youtube on The Burrow in which he says as much, so it'll probably be the next Souths home game.
Are you sure he was from Zetland TP, I saw a tribute from Craig “ Tugger” Coleman the other day that said he was an Erskenville boy ?

Are you sure he was from Zetland TP, I saw a tribute from Craig “ Tugger” Coleman the other day that said he was an Erskenville boy ?
I'm not sure exactly where he grew up but in the interview he talked about his junior days at Zetland, his love of everything about Zetland and that his only goal in rugby league was to play for Souths.

I'm not sure exactly where he grew up but in the interview he talked about his junior days at Zetland, his love of everything about Zetland and that his only goal in rugby league was to play for Souths.
Ok mate, I’ll go with your feedback.
Let’s just say he was an inner city boy.
Doesn’t really matter any more.

Poor Tezza. Haven’t seen one mention of him this weekend. Disgraceful.
They did a tribute for him at the ground with the Round 1 2000 players that were in attendance.

Darren Senter laid his #4 jersey on a chair and had a moments applause for him.

Poor Tezza. Haven’t seen one mention of him this weekend. Disgraceful.
Benji spoke of him in yesterdays presser, and again pre game - wore arm bands and had a moment for him at the game with the old boys…
Thought south’s might have done something, but they had an away game…
Believe he’ll get a mention at Manly tomorrow

Latest posts

Members online

Back