TEAM LIST Trial 1 vs. Warriors

Team List
On a side note, Bula looking like he's much stronger than last year.

We really do have so much more depth this year than last, in every position.

I have to say that I'm only really concerned if we have an injury to Api or Sezer at this point. I feel like we've got decent cover in every position outside of that, and with another year Da Silva fill fill the hooker void. I'm sure one or more of the halves will step up too. It's going to be an interesting year.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t it be better he has a run in a trial with no points on the line?
No.
Trials are notoriously messy due to the choppy nature of bringing guys on and off the field.
This kid needs to understand and work within structures.
Him playing the trial tells us nothing about where he is at developmentally.

No.
Trials are notoriously messy due to the choppy nature of bringing guys on and off the field.
This kid needs to understand and work within structures.
Him playing the trial tells us nothing about where he is at developmentally.
I think any good time is good.
Agree to disagree.

Assuming niggles for all of these guys? otherwise not much of a connection between them .. Also missing Olam.

Players - Olam still recovering from soreness as a result of last seasons surgery .. Bateman has some minor soreness .. Aliamalo, Twal just some minor stiffness. Latu Fainu (suspension)

Bud has recovered from his lower leg soreness .. and Sam Fainu recovered from his rolled ankle.
So Aliamalo isn't there due to a minor injury. That explains it.
That was the only reason that made any sense.

I have to say that I'm only really concerned if we have an injury to Api or Sezer at this point. I feel like we've got decent cover in every position outside of that, and with another year Da Silva fill fill the hooker void. I'm sure one or more of the halves will step up too. It's going to be an interesting year.
I wouldn't worry about an injury to Sezer. I think Bud will show why St. George moved Hunt to hooker to get him in the team..
I can see Budd being our half after about round 10.
I am Perceptive Packer. I see all.

Severely lacking in back row depth.

Latest posts

Members online

Back