Sign Someone new
Tamou
SIMPKIN
MUSGROVE

Chee Kam
Mikele
Seyfarth
Utoikamanu

Daine Laurie was only good enough for a development contract at penrith but is easily our best player. So really it doesn't matter. We don't have the cattle to beat a good team.

@kiwitiger said in [Team v Souths](/post/1333100) said:
Daine Laurie was only good enough for a development contract at penrith but is easily our best player. So really it doesn't matter. We don't have the cattle to beat a good team.

And when you consider we have the potential to be a Penrith, with our junior catchment area, it really is infuriating.

I don't care who they pick honestly. I'll set a reminder to pick up dog poo during the game, more enjoyable and more useful.

They should have the NSW Cup team play that rabble out there today. Whoever wins can choose whether they play 1st grade next week.

Given it’s Souths and the complete lack of heart at this club, most will probably opt out.

Seriously, why bother? There simply aren’t 17 players at the club capable of keeping Souths under 30 or probably 40 points unless they play badly. People talk about Madden but he’s looked worse than Brooks for the most part. I’d as soon start Liddle at half and give Simpkin a run. Or Moses at 7. At least he might be forced to do something.

I don't even know who to play. I don't want to kill our rookies confidence by giving them their first game against Souths

We need a team who will play the 80 minutes but do we have that we need some change

1. Laurie
2. Nofa
3. Bj
4. Talua
5. Cini?
6. Doueihi
7. Brooks
8. Musgrove
9. Liddle
10. Tamou
11. Garner
12. Leilua
13. Ofahengaue

14. Simpkin
15. Simpkins
16. Mikaele
17. Stefano

@gnr4life said in [Team v Souths](/post/1333122) said:

And when you consider we have the potential to be a Penrith, with our junior catchment area, it really is infuriating.

Yep it's hard not to be envious of them reap the fruits. They've successfully retained a vast amount of not only a core group of juniors, but also their most talented too.

@old_man_tiger said in [Team v Souths](/post/1333421) said:
I don't care who they pick honestly. I'll set a reminder to pick up dog poo during the game, more enjoyable and more useful.

Genius. Can you run for the WT board, CEO, something.

@boonboon said in [Team v Souths](/post/1333058) said:
Laurie
Cini
Mbye
Joey Leilua
SIGN Someone new
Douehi
Madden
Twal
Sign Someone new
Tamou
SIMPKIN
MUSGROVE

Chee Kam
Mikele
Seyfarth
Utoikamanu

Why would you leave talau out? He’s been consistent and growing as a young player. He has received hardly any quality ball but when he does look what he does!

@bagnf05 said in [Team v Souths](/post/1333819) said:

You've given me a great idea!

The constants over recent years are Pascoe, majority of the board, Brooks and Nofo. I would pick Pascoe at 7, Lee should get a run on the wing (with the hat). Brooks and Nofo in front of the camera for the doco as secret shoppers with worker's comp claims at Brydens.

But momorovsjki can’t make our team

1. Laurie
2. Nofo
3. JTJ
4. BJ
5. Talau
6. Doueihi
7. Mbye / Madden
8. Musgrove
9. Liddle
10. Tamou
11. Garner
12. Lucy
13. Twal

14. Simpkin
15. Joffa
16. Mikaele
17. Stefano

@old_man_tiger said in [Team v Souths](/post/1333846) said:

The constants over recent years are Pascoe, majority of the board, Brooks and Nofo. I would pick Pascoe at 7, Lee should get a run on the wing (with the hat). Brooks and Nofo in front of the camera for the doco as secret shoppers with worker's comp claims at Brydens.

I’d love to see Lee and Justin take the hit ups off the kick off. Stick that on a graph.

@old_man_tiger said in [Team v Souths](/post/1333846) said:

???????????

Screw it throw the kids I. Even if we get flogged they'll give it a better go than this lot

Our attack is pretty bad,but it’s not what’s losing us games.
We have the worst defence I’ve ever seen from any team in my 25 years of watching rugby league.
Started Halfway through the 2020 season.
We have zero line speed.
He absolutely cops it on here,but Garner is the only player in our squad who puts has any sting in defence.
I’m not sure who to pick ,like others I’m happy to give some young blokes a crack.They can’t be that much worse.

Back