STREAMING FINDS and RECOMENDATIONS

@ said:
More recommendations please

I need lighter options preferably with limited foul language

Comedians in cars getting coffee. Series with Jerry Seinfeld driving around with other comedians having a chat.

- Mind hunter
- Ozark - if you’re not sick of narcotics themed shows already. Too many at the moment.
- Rick and Morty
- The Haunting of Hill House (I don’t get into it but the Mrs loves it).
- Dave Chappells Netflix specials - getting back to his form of old. An improved body of work.
- Steak Revolution (for steak lovers).

I watched the Ronnie Coleman : king doco.

Not for everyone.. But I enjoyed it.

Ronnie is the most successful body builder of all time, winning Mr Olympia the most times (8) and probably earning the most from the "sport" anyone ever has.

He's a super likeable guy with an amazing story about how and why he got into the sport and what it took to get to where he got…

Mainly focusing on his history as well as his current health problems which was quite tragic but definitely worth a watch for anyone with an interest in body building.

A different movie is called " The Fundamentals of Caring" laughed a lot during it.

Ozark is really good….............but I will warn you that it is very addictive.

Black mirror
Dirty money
Seven seconds
Mind hunter
Discovery
Making a murderer
Narcos

Or on the lighter side…
Brooklyn 99
Dave Chapelle stand ups
Ricky Gervais humanity
Popstar

@ said:

Ronnie is the most successful body builder of all time, winning Mr Olympia the most times (8) and probably earning the most from the "sport" anyone ever has.

He's a super likeable guy with an amazing story about how and why he got into the sport and what it took to get to where he got…

Mainly focusing on his history as well as his current health problems which was quite tragic but definitely worth a watch for anyone with an interest in body building.

For some reason I watched this also with my boys 15/12

Hard work and where it all can go wrong

I am a keen Netflix watcher and am always looking for new stuff to get into. My picks are:

Manhunt Unabomber
Luther
The People Vs OJ Simpons
The Last Kingdom
22 July (Movie)

All are reasonably heavy watching. Let me know if you enjoy them…

The new Coen Bros movie, The Ballad of Buster Scruggs, is on Netflix next week. Really looking forward to that one.

@ said:
@ said:

For some reason I watched this also with my boys 15/12

Hard work and where it all can go wrong

Squatting 800lbs… Enough to ruin it all.
What a personality tho.
Love him.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back