So are we wishing our Wests Tigers Rejects all the best ?

Gazman

Bmm at Penrith
Koro at the Storm
Lui at the Cowboys
and Lote at The Bunnies

Mitch Brown at the Dogs ??
Ben Roberts at the Storm ??
Junior Moors at the Storm
Jordan Kahu at the Broncos

I for one wish all the boys who played for us all the best I hope you all do well

The way the Tigers Mgmt & Board have run the club can you really blame players that have moved onto bigger and better things.

I've stuck up for our club for a long time but at the end of the day you have to call a spade a spade and until the club starts operating in a professional manner and stops undermining and backstabbing all, then the circus we have had this year will just keep repeating.

On top of that probably our two most consistent players this year…...blake austin and bodene thompson will probably leave for Canberra in 2015.

So when we talk about players moving onto greener pastures.......can you really blame them ATM.

I hope that eventually we turn it around.

@Gazman said:
Bmm at Penrith
Koro at the Storm
Lui at the Cowboys
and Lote at The Bunnies

Great emotional headline - but let's look at it logically

BMM - potential year after year but couldn't make that last step. Others came along and took opportunity. Move to Penrith and same thing. Their injury toll similar to ours. BMM in reserve grade when they were fit. Good move Tigers

Koro - injured a lot. Played first grade but couldn't hold his spot. Biggest weakness was defence with the majority on the forum actually in agreement. Better wingers in front of him before injuries. Released for opportunity elsewhere, good move Tigers

Lui - no-one said he didn't have the talent. Best halfback we had since Scott Prince. Was sacked over assaulting his partner (not for the first time). Good move Tigers

Lote - injured for most of last few years here. Not getting any younger. Played his best game for Souffs in semi. Other games, played average. Looks good atm in a winning team. Good move Tigers

_Posted using RoarFEED V.4_

@cqtiger said:
@Gazman said:
Bmm at Penrith
Koro at the Storm
Lui at the Cowboys
and Lote at The Bunnies

BMM - potential year after year but couldn't make that last step. Others came along and took opportunity. Move to Penrith and same thing. Their injury toll similar to ours. BMM in reserve grade when they were fit. Good move Tigers

Koro - injured a lot. Played first grade but couldn't hold his spot. Biggest weakness was defence with the majority on the forum actually in agreement. Better wingers in front of him before injuries. Released for opportunity elsewhere, good move Tigers

Lui - no-one said he didn't have the talent. Best halfback we had since Scott Prince. Was sacked over assaulting his partner (not for the first time). Good move Tigers

Lote - injured for most of last few years here. Not getting any younger. Played his best game for Souffs in semi. Other games, played average. Looks good atm in a winning team. Good move Tigers

Spot on my friend.

koro was hardly ever injured iirc.

he was a liability in defense. i personally dont think it was the right move and still dont. there was no reason whatsoever to let him go mid season.

@magpiecol said:
@cqtiger said:
@Gazman said:
Bmm at Penrith
Koro at the Storm
Lui at the Cowboys
and Lote at The Bunnies

Spot on my friend.

Yep, I agree on all counts also. This place would have gone into meltdown if Lote was resigned. Although it is interesting to note he has stayed on the field and looks very fit at Souths which might say more for our S&C department than his efforts in his time here.

@Cultured Bogan said:
Yep, I agree on all counts also. This place would have gone into meltdown if Lote was resigned. Although it is interesting to note he has stayed on the field and looks very fit at Souths which might say more for our S&C department than his efforts in his time here.

I agree with this. When Lote came back from injury with us he was overweight and fit. But he went straight into firsts and simply could not keep up OR do his job. Sheenius.

Back