Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Without Doubt, we have had multiple coaches over the past decade plus and nothing changes. It is not the coach, it is the roster. We have a lot of player with a very low ceiling who can throw and catch 200 passes a day and still drop the money ball in the game. We can also get the best sports mind doctor in to help them make good decisions but the likes of Naden will still make dumb plays.

Nothing will change till the quality and depth of our roster is 100% better than it is now
Amen brother.

Suaalii on the wing for NSW doesn't bother me that much. Really happy Fox didn't get picked. Doesn't deserve it. Lomax is a good goalkicker and tall but who knows if he'd be good. I would have also been tempted to put Crichton wing with Ramien centre

Suaalii on the wing for NSW doesn't bother me that much. Really happy Fox didn't get picked. Doesn't deserve it. Lomax is a good goalkicker and tall but who knows if he'd be good. I would have also been tempted to put Crichton wing with Ramien centre
Wonderful. You get paid the next morning??? I mean.. what's in it for you and your family???

I differ to alot on here. For the first time in forever we have a ceo that understands d's how to balance a squad while leaving pathways for juniors. That in its self is a massive positive. I think we struggle for the next two years while rich levels that out.
We all whinge about a lack of backs but we have zero coin to really improve that. I'm expecting a bulldogs like firesale that is going to piss fans off tbh.
As much as it pains me a rebuild around luai turuva the fainus and Galvin is the go but it won't be pretty.

I differ to alot on here. For the first time in forever we have a ceo that understands d's how to balance a squad while leaving pathways for juniors. That in its self is a massive positive. I think we struggle for the next two years while rich levels that out.
We all whinge about a lack of backs but we have zero coin to really improve that. I'm expecting a bulldogs like firesale that is going to piss fans off tbh.
As much as it pains me a rebuild around luai turuva the fainus and Galvin is the go but it won't be pretty.
There’s not too many that the fans will cry over after 2 spoons. I have Api, Stef and Bula, along with Galvin as the guys we need to keep. Sam Fainu has also shown above average ability.

I think Bula could be upgraded. He clearly shows great ability at times but he is older than most think, doesn’t have a powerful frame and the flashes are too few and far between for me. I think O Large could be a good fullback when he is ready.
Bula upgraded, are you watching the same games as I am ?
I do agree O Large should be developed as a fullback, he has the speed, athleticism and class to be a superstar in the making.
Talagi is obviously a couple of years ahead with age and development, he would would be a big improvement on Bula.

Bula upgraded, are you watching the same games as I am ?
I do agree O Large should be developed as a fullback, he has the speed, athleticism and class to be a superstar in the making.
Talagi is obviously a couple of years ahead with age and development, he would would be a big improvement on Bula.
I think Wiz means we could do better than Bula at fullback ie. find a player who will be an upgrade on him. Large has all the ability to be that sort of player with elite speed and ball playing ability

I think Wiz means we could do better than Bula at fullback ie. find a player who will be an upgrade on him. Large has all the ability to be that sort of player with elite speed and ball playing ability
Yes, I meant the team could upgrade the fullback position by replacing Bula. I did not mean his contract should be upgraded. From what I understand it’s already hefty ($750k or increasing to that amount).

Yes, I meant the team could upgrade the fullback position by replacing Bula. I did not mean his contract should be upgraded. From what I understand it’s already hefty ($750k or increasing to that amount).
We just need to get our attack humming and Bula will be a net contributor in my opinion. He’s still learning first grade.

Reactions: 851
Our players don't get fined or suspended for not singing the team song..
Oh that's right we don't win so nobody sings it :LOL::LOL:
Remember we’ve changed our song, the words were passed on in to each player when we did win, earlier in the season.
Fellas, here’s a good one for you:

“Who are, who , who are we, we’re Wests Tigers can’t you see,
We try real hard, and play ok, but we need a simple fitter ,
We don’t win much and forget our roles, so when we do supply us scrolls “

Back