Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

At this point in time, and until proven otherwise, I am much more likely to believe that it is not that the players don’t WANT to listen to Benji- more like the players in question are simply not capable of consistently doing what is being asked of them. This includes ill discipline and game management.

At this point in time, and until proven otherwise, I am much more likely to believe that it is not that the players don’t WANT to listen to Benji- more like the players in question are simply not capable of consistently doing what is being asked of them. This includes ill discipline and game management.
Good point.... they can go to other teams and do better.... like Garner, Blore, Brooks etc etc etc... the proof is on/in the pudding as they say...

Good point.... they can go to other teams and do better.... like Garner, Blore, Brooks etc etc etc... the proof is on/in the pudding as they say...

A few days ago, in response to comments, I posted some thoughts on why some of our ex players look better in other sides. However I’d make the distinction between the ones you just mentioned- Blore, Brooks & Garner - and the players currently being bandied around- Sullivan, Naden, Staines, AJ, etc. The latter our unlikely to look good anywhere at anytime, while the former are genuine players with arguably better skills and quality about them, who for a whole host of reasons couldn’t achieve their form at the Tigers.

Are those players young and inexperienced? Or are they experienced and played finals footy at other clubs?

A few days ago, in response to comments, I posted some thoughts on why some of our ex players look better in other sides. However I’d make the distinction between the ones you just mentioned- Blore, Brooks & Garner - and the players currently being bandied around- Sullivan, Naden, Staines, AJ, etc. The latter our unlikely to look good anywhere at anytime, while the former are genuine players with arguably better skills and quality about them, who for a whole host of reasons couldn’t achieve their form at the Tigers.
It was the top of my head.. believe it or not I have a life.... im talking about our success or lack thereof..... and not for a whole host of reasons, the players that do become and are good - leave....

What we are short of at the moments are class backs. Centre and maybe another winger. Who are the best players in the UK at the moment in those positions?

I understand when people are disappointed with the club and bag it but I really can't fathom comments like this that actively WANT the club to fail.
would love him to stay but if you were his manager you do not sign an extension with tigers you go to market

Back