Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

which is why we should offer him a long term contract, not necessarily big money. I have no doubts Galvin will be valuable as a half, lock, centre, even second rower. Can't overthink this
his manager should advise hom to wait and chase the big bucks and potentially the big teams
no rush for Galvin to sign an extension

Reactions: Moh
Richo loves to follow his tried-and-true formula. Maybe his UK visit is to partly find the next Sam Burgess circa 2009.

The name that has popped up in the iPap thread is 19yo Junior Nsemba, Wigan backrower, some regard as England's best league prospect in ages along with Jack Welsby.

Latu can cover the halves and 9. He's the perfect 14 rolling forward and keeps pressure on our halves. Plus, his bro is playing well and we don't want to rock that.

Quality competition for spots is very important.

What we don't need is another one in Sullivan. Latu would be my choice.
It’s a catch 22. People are saying he’s no good playing out of position. If so, move on.

Alec Tui at the Dragons is a Papalii clone and would come at a fraction of the cost.

Israel Leota (winger) & Xavier Willison, both at the Broncos are the ones we need - early release targets, both guns. Broncos need to get that cash to extend Payne.

Angus would be a huge signing if we could get it done and I wouldn't be mad at Sitili either or as well, he's quite the player. Heard commentators compare him to SBW, not sure about that but he can definitely find the line.

Preston Riki, overlooked backrower at Penrith - looks great in cup and ready to go for first grade, I'd take a punt on him also.

And we keep throwing his name up, but, centre at the warriors... Ali Leiataua

Well, have to say it seems theyve had enough. Remember Benji said in a recent match press conference that the players have been told what to do and theyre not, so changes will be made. Wish I could find the quote but I know it was recent. In the end actions / inactions have consequences. Good on Benji and Richo.
In the Dolphins presser. Sounded like a direct reference to Naden’s consecutive horrors.

Alec Tui at the Dragons is a Papalii clone and would come at a fraction of the cost.

Israel Leota (winger) & Xavier Willison, both at the Broncos are the ones we need - early release targets, both guns. Broncos need to get that cash to extend Payne.

Angus would be a huge signing if we could get it done and I wouldn't be mad at Sitili either or as well, he's quite the player. Heard commentators compare him to SBW, not sure about that but he can definitely find the line.

Preston Riki, overlooked backrower at Penrith - looks great in cup and ready to go for first grade, I'd take a punt on him also.

And we keep throwing his name up, but, centre at the warriors... Ali Leiataua
No more clones... no such thing....

If the club feels some players need to be moved for success well I won't argue. The MSN article indicates Richardson is off to the UK or ate least talking to clubs about moving players on. Obviously there is a plan.
In this modern day it still baffles me that a CEO still have the time to hop on a plane and go over to the UK when they can just jump on a zoom call.

Back