Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

just terrible reporting mate. Latu is mentioned in the Chammas article, but it's only to point out that his salary is due to climb to $450k, outlining why we need to shed some cap space. Richo thinks he's a future star, he won't be letting him go.
It just shows how poor some Jurnos are. They quote the original SMH report as their source but completely mis-quote the SMH article and change the narrative.

The follow up article on SMH again indicates Bateman, Sullivan and Naden are being shopped. Carayannis mentioned the same three players and Staines.

He was lame. But Naden is lame and just stupid. He literally just had to put his hand on whoever has the ball for it to be a handover.
Don’t get me wrong Tito, I’m not debating Nadens level of stupidity, just saying there are some real contenders out there for worst Tigers player and then we all end that debate with one name or finger? Mr John Hopoate ends the convo.

Reactions: 851
Has anyone heard anything about Stefano's contract talks?
Panthers would be an ideal home for Utoikamanu and Galvin. Don't know why they wouldn't be talking.

Reactions: Moh
The club should give a reasonable contract offer to Galvin now before he gets into good form and some club offers something irresistible. Thoughts?
if you were Isaac Moses you will play out Galvin's contract the same as Talagi
When Galvin comes off contract he will be the hottest 6 on the game
it would be negligent for his manager to sign an extension and not to test the waters
Penrith
roosters
may well be on the lookout of a good 6

With Papalii given permission to leave us early .. and the chat that Batemen is going home at seasons end .. which could be now for him as his injury could end this season for him .. also i cant see Seyfarth being at the club next season either .. this mean we'll have a enough money to go after a marque back rower .. then promote (back rowers) players up within the club.

Who and where will this marque player come from .. ?? Cricthon .. another NRL Club or overseas .. ??
Really , don’t u realise that if u let 3 1st graders go and u only buy one , we will be getting more wooden spoons , the kids we have in the forwards are not good enough to help us , I can’t believe that many on here don’t think forwards win matches

Really , don’t u realise that if u let 3 1st graders go and u only buy one , we will be getting more wooden spoons , the kids we have in the forwards are not good enough to help us , I can’t believe that many on here don’t think forwards win matches
you think we'd let three first graders go and not replace them? the former management might've been that stupid but not this lot. this is a rejuvenation of the forward pack. there's quality on the market, it's just identifying the right players.

Reactions: 851
Don’t get me wrong Tito, I’m not debating Nadens level of stupidity, just saying there are some real contenders out there for worst Tigers player and then we all end that debate with one name or finger? Mr John Hopoate ends the convo.

I raise you a Terry Lamb,the man who was the coach because that idiot thought it was a laughable matter.

you think we'd let three first graders go and not replace them? the former management might've been that stupid but not this lot. this is a rejuvenation of the forward pack. there's quality on the market, it's just identifying the right players.
And they'll all come to the Tigers who are a basket case with little prospects of enhancing their careers and who'll be shopped with their manage knowing once the downward spiral starts.

Back