Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Sorry but how much do you think we are spending next year? Do the math on every player. We are well under the cap... Spots 20-28 are all basically min wage too.
I wouldn't have a clue. Just thinking of Sullivan's contract for what? And resigning Stef... plus Luai.... if we have more money GREAT!!! We could even change our name to Wests Tigers Roosters.

With David Fifita signing at Roosters, surely there’s a back rower or two now surplus to their needs that improves our team. Someone mentioned Sitili on here - haven’t seen him play much the past year or two. Does anyone remember what side he plays on? S Wong is the other id be going for…seems to have fallen down the pecking order there and while they obviously know he is talented are they really going to keep someone on 400kish to be their fourth choice back rower?

Panthers game plan is based on power and much of the grunt work is done by To’o, Tago, previously Crichton. Etc.

You then have to defend the fast feet from mobile forwards who are fresh (JFH, Yeo and Liam Martin for example) because the backs are doing a lot more of the hard early set stuff.

Watch their forwards fly off the line in D because they have more conserved energy. 3 comps is no fluke, they have a system that works.

Stefano would thrive if our backs were doing the same. But they’re not.
Maybe our halves and outside backs would thrive if the forwards were doing their job.

With David Fifita signing at Roosters, surely there’s a back rower or two now surplus to their needs that improves our team. Someone mentioned Sitili on here - haven’t seen him play much the past year or two. Does anyone remember what side he plays on? S Wong is the other id be going for…seems to have fallen down the pecking order there and while they obviously know he is talented are they really going to keep someone on 400kish to be their fourth choice back rower?
He plays left I think, but he hasnt been playing any minutes at all really I think only 20 mins last week or week before, somethings wrong or on the nose there

I wouldn't have a clue. Just thinking of Sullivan's contract for what? And resigning Stef... plus Luai.... if we have more money GREAT!!! We could even change our name to Wests Tigers Roosters.
Our halves next year will be on less than Brooks + Doueihi last year.
We were gonna offer AFB 800k+ but can't top Stefano up a bit extra without breaking the bank?

Also did you know Jake Simpkin is being paid quite a decent chunk? Same with Blore, it's not like swapping him for Olam really changed the way our cap looked.

Just imagine Tigers snagged David Fafita like they did with the Panthers winger..
Media would go off their head.... Would be very funny and love to see it
Uncle Nick apparently found a carton of brown paper bags that he had forgotten about in the janitors closet at Allianz. Got in touch with Fafita and hey presto.

Uncle Nick apparently found a carton of brown paper bags that he had forgotten about in the janitors closet at Allianz. Got in touch with Fafita and hey presto.
He is getting an apartment in call massage therapist dental car petrol and grocery clothes shoes and one other thing can not remember the other thing my mate was telling me

No. Unimaginable. Why would you want to keep probably the most in form back rower in the comp??? And what of his property investments, petrol card, VIP card to life and playing semi final football. In fact - when was the last time any Roosters player signed with us??? Ian Schubert??

Angus Crichton is also one we can try and get now that they've signed fifita. Can't imagine them trying to keep him now.
Angus Crichton won’t play for another NRL team. He’s been linked with Union anyway so I reckon there’s a strong chance he’ll go to Union. If he doesn’t they’ll find a way to keep him, he won’t play for another NRL team.

Back