Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

How can the Eels even talk to Joffa without the Tigers saying he can leave? I don't understand the rules around player discussions at all...
Aside from that, do the Eels really need Joffa? He'll just be coming off the bench there too?
This is a strange one.
You can talk to anyone at any time. You just can't get them to sign a contract (or try and Register one anyway) it's all shady as hell

We need halves so would be happy to swap Joffa for Jake Arthur but it doesent nessecwrily mean a swap because we might want to open up a spot for a half from somewhere else.

For our Team Pole can move into the prop rotation and Matamua to lock or Bateman with Blore into 2nd row. We have lots of forward depth and need halves so would be OK with the decision.

Joffa signed an extension in May last year but since then we have signed Klemmer, Bateman, held onto Ipap which was doubtful back then as well as seen Pole come out of nowhere. We also are prob much happier and clearer with our young forwards coming through too which we will need to open up spots for and imo was always going to be Twal or Joffa who had to leave at some stage

Probably find our club would offer to forgo the Tiger part of our club, and just use the Magpies as our name, to allow them to keep the Tiger set up.
I think they will become the Tigers and we the Wiggles. Is there any obstacle to the players having different colours instead of just the one design and the skipper becoming Feathersword ?

Although Joffa only re-signed 8 months ago, it's clear to say a fair bit has changed up front.
Klem signing long term and has moved into the leader of the pack. Stef finally fit and appears a walk-up starter, as does Pole, who the coaching staff absolutely love. The club has realised there’s too much money in a wasted bench spot. Matamua, Blore all able to fill a role.

If Joffa makes way, it promotes a top 30 spot for Aitasi James.

James has been edging closer every week in the team selections.

Although Joffa only re-signed 8 months ago, it's clear to say a fair bit has changed up front.
Klem signing long term and has moved into the leader of the pack. Stef finally fit and appears a walk-up starter, as does Pole, who the coaching staff absolutely love. The club has realised there’s too much money in a wasted bench spot. Matamua, Blore all able to fill a role.

If Joffa makes way, it promotes a top 30 spot for Aitasi James.

James has been edging closer every week in the team selections.
James can be selected now. I would give him a couple of games before saying he’s the future. Try before you buy

How can the Eels even talk to Joffa without the Tigers saying he can leave? I don't understand the rules around player discussions at all...
Aside from that, do the Eels really need Joffa? He'll just be coming off the bench there too?
This is a strange one.
Yeah I was on their site. They talk him up like an agressive hard-worker etc. He ain't agressive. But He is a hard-worker.

Why would we let him go?

Twal has improved heaps and he's been the same but that's still consistent and good for a bench prop..I'd rather more impact but our forwards are going alright at the moment.

Reactions: 851
Moving Joe O would be a very positive move going forward.

Solid player, but has 2.5 years to go and will be a bench player at most.

We have kids like Chris Fa’agutu coming through who are going to be vastly better than Joe. That spot needs to be opened up / cleared.

If we can jag Sanders in the deal...it will be an absolute masterstroke.
Parra never ever do us any favours so dont count on getting anything out of them

Back