Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Do posters not realise they are reacting to a media article. This is why they put that garbage out there because it gets a reaction every time.
Posted at 530 AM 😂

If AD is worth 900k, we might see Kyle Flannagan become the highest paid player of all time - on his perceived worth in comparison, at 3 million a year.

A while back I read an article entitled “ some Arabs need to get a grip on their egos”,
Whilst it was politically motivated it could equally have applied to AD.

He doesn't look Arab to me.

I'll cop it here but I'm not meaning to be offensive. I have Lebanese relatives and they are Arab. I also have friends form the gym who are Lebanese but I don't think they are Arab.

I thought one of my friends was Greek and another Lebanese told me that was highly offensive because they hate Greeks. The same guy told me the Arabs ruined Lebanon.

If I'm wrong happy to be corrected.

Do posters not realise they are reacting to a media article. This is why they put that garbage out there because it gets a reaction every time.

I'm basically 100% convinced that the article is true and the quoted figure may even be understated.

The halves market - very few worth their dollar value to any team but like anything supply and demand determines worth.
Good reason for Hastings/ Douehi to sell themselves in their preferred positions - and not as a 13 and or centre.
The problem is Douhie doesn't have a best position yet. He needs to improve his game a.lot at 5/8th. He's not a halfback. Centre he goes ok but defence is ordinary. He's a 600k player at best. He's dillusional if he thinks teams will pay him that much.

BREAKING NEWS:

Rugby league player wants the best deal for himself, both financially & for his future.

Source: James Hopper
Edited by: Buzz Sloshfield
Writer: Clarkey the almighty stalker

Get who it's from but let's play this out.

Imagine asking for a 38%+ pay rise after a non performing season winning 1 from 11 finishing dead last with a 72-6 & 56-10 from the last 3 games on your record.

If he gets it he can be my manager & no doubts he will get a flood of players knocking on his door.

Wish him all the best but if we are serious he won't be our 6 at 850-900k unless there are very strict performance/result driven bonuses imbedded in his deal.

If true no wonder talk of his extension is non existent & we are chasing other options.

Wish we had to decent halves to get on the market. Honestly if Brooks,Hastings and Douhie went I wouldn't be fussed.

Don't think they will be the ones to take us to the finals.

Back