Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Richo moving very quickly. Papali'i gone, Sullivan, Naden, Staines and Bateman all in the gun. wouldn't surprise me if guys like Faagutu and Saukuru were also on the chopping block given the imbalance of experience as well.

while we're likely going to have to pay some freight to ship off the first four I mentioned, it gives us roster spots and cap space to recalibrate the roster correctly with experience and quality.

I'm not sure who and what we're looking for, but there is quality throughout England and if there's anyone who knows how to spot it, it's Richo.
I'm confident in the fact we finally have a ceo who knows what he's doing, hopefully miracles are one of his strengths, just can't see where the forwards we need will come from

I also think the whole Nofapolooza debacle at Salford makes getting any English clubs interested in Wests players a hard sell (except Bateman of course)

I can't imagine Richo is going all the way to the UK to negotiate releases unless something is being finalised. Something must be getting done, I'd guess it's more likely to be a signing than a release.

I think the Souths guy headed over there to finalise the Lewis Dodd signing a few weeks ago.

I can't imagine Richo is going all the way to the UK to negotiate releases unless something is being finalised. Something must be getting done, I'd guess it's more likely to be a signing than a release.

I think the Souths guy headed over there to finalise the Lewis Dodd signing a few weeks ago.
Maybe he’s gone over to bring Noffa home? 🤔

Back