TEAM LIST Round 9 vs. Bulldogs

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m more concerned about who will make Api’s 40 tackles? His absence leaves a freeway up the middle.
Even when Simpkin isn't missing tackles he can't stop the progress and allows super quick play the balls which put us instantly on the back foot and leaking tries.

No worries Hank....likewise mate.
No work now and crap weather, plus sitting up all night due to insomnia, FB & insta get about 5 mins each, the news websites likewise theyre just depressing, even when we play like crap this place is the best thing on the net, even at 3am when I have to be quiet and dont wanna disturb anyone else.

Dont remember the kick really i just laughed at Fainu tackling - was it Walsh?
Cant recall..
Cory Oates I thought and it was a pretty good tackle. :ROFLMAO:

Simpkin has been poorly coached and managed in the past, like Jacob Liddle was. Hopefully Benji has him ready to go, to do the little things right.

Don't think he's ever been ahead of Simpkin in the pecking order but from what I've seen, his defence hasn't been great this season at NSW Cup level.

Still only 19 though, plenty of time to sort it out.

I also think his dummy half play at times is questionable. There was an instance last week just after he came on, we were attacking Norths line and he completely ruined our set by poor dummy half play every tackle. He just looked out of rhythm I think.

With the emergence of Galvin, I do wonder if some of these Wests boys have lost a bit of form because they have too high expectations of where they should be playing. Being disappointed can affect form.

I also think his dummy half play at times is questionable. There was an instance last week just after he came on, we were attacking Norths line and he completely ruined our set by poor dummy half play every tackle. He just looked out of rhythm I think.

With the emergence of Galvin, I do wonder if some of these Wests boys have lost a bit of form because they have too high expectations of where they should be playing. Being disappointed can affect form.
I think he has one of the harder positions to master as well and you don’t see many (if any) teenagers able to manage the position. He seems to be at that transition point from playing boys to playing men and some of what works in junior grades doesn’t work in seniors. I am confident he will come good but we need to be patient.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back