TEAM LIST Round 8 vs. Broncos

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine fans. No gloom and doom merchants.
Geez you whinge about whingers a lot.

You may have noticed much more positivity on here lately, funny, some of those changes that the the doom merchants were calling for may have actually been necessary.

Back to your rainbows, lollipops and sunshine Col.

Last edited:
That’s pretty much the capacity of Cambo these days. Think it’s 17k max.
So 17k is a sell out and not looking like that will be achieved, so my point was simply that it’s not a sell out. Neither was last game coz I saw quite a few empty seats.
I’m not sure about 15 either but we’ll know soon enough.

Less than 1000 left now. Whatever they are doing in Campbelltown, they're doing right.
I stand corrected if that’s the case but does anyone actually know what that means in numbers ?
Are we selling 17 and sold 16 or are we selling 18 and sold 17 etc etc.
Nobody seems to really know those facts, only different estimates.

So 17k is a sell out and not looking like that will be achieved, so my point was simply that it’s not a sell out. Neither was last game coz I saw quite a few empty seats.
I’m not sure about 15 either but we’ll know soon enough.
I was at that shocker of a game … a lot of people on the tv side of the ground stood up behind the fences next to the grand stand … was pretty hot and were just after shade I guess, could explain the few empty seats

I like the way Benji names a 17 and sticks to it. No last minute changes. It must be good for the players too.

I stand corrected if that’s the case but does anyone actually know what that means in numbers ?
Are we selling 17 and sold 16 or are we selling 18 and sold 17 etc etc.
Nobody seems to really know those facts, only different estimates.
Looks like capacity is no more than 18k. Sell-out means all tickets have been sold and not how many actually turn up.

Reactions: BZN
Looks like capacity is no more than 18k. Sell-out means all tickets have been sold and not how many actually turn up.
Yeah I understand that G, was just trying to get a fix on what number constituted a sell out, irrespective of actual crowd numbers.
I mean you say capacity no more than 18k, is that a fact or just your interpretation ? I was after a hard number.
Anyway, doesn’t matter all that much just me being inquisitive .

Which is why we need a bigger stadium . I personally don’t care where , but 20k members means 20k of pre allowed tickets , not guaranteed to show up .
It’s good to have guaranteed revenue , but yea we honestly should be in a stadium to at least allow for 10k walk ups .

What time do gates open? Is there an earlier game? Weirdly hard to find this information anywhere unless the Wests tigers website game day information page is the wrong place to look for this.

• Haha
Reactions: BZN
What time do gates open? Is there an earlier game? Weirdly hard to find this information anywhere unless the Wests tigers website game day information page is the wrong place to look for this.
You're right - it's hard to get the info.
But before the main game, there's this:

The Knock On Effect NSW Cup - Round 8: Wests Magpies vs. Bears
Saturday, April 27 - 3:05 p.m. AEST
Campbelltown Sports Stadium, Sydney

Not sure about gate opening time but there’s two games prior to the main one.

Jersey Flegg at 1:20 + NSW Cup at 3:05.

Game day final instructions
stick to the plan
defence needs 110% , harder we hit them the more chance we win ,
kicks to corners deep in their end
each player do your job
J Bateman , make sure you hunt down And crush Bronco 7 ( weak legs and knees , smash them .)
Stef , Straight and Hard
Klemm , stir them up
bombs for Walsh we need 2 up there and hit him hard as you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back