LIVE GAME Round 7 vs. Panthers

Live Game Discussion
Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s been on the Bula hate train for awhile. He’s still the best option we have for fullback currently. Don’t think anyone coming through our juniors could take his spot at 1.
??? He’s one of the best fullback prospects to come through in a while . IN THE NRL !
Sure there’s transcendent players like Ponga and Walsh, but I mean pure out and out fullback !

It’s posts like this why I have no doubt Galvin will be shat on at some point. Who would ever have thought Bula would be copping it.
Some peanuts out there , I swear ….
Straight up - if people think Bula is “ineffective” and needs replacing than people don’t know what theyre watching .
I can’t believe we are going down this path about another player … fans like that are the absolute worst …

??? He’s one of the best fullback prospects to come through in a while . IN THE NRL !
Sure there’s transcendent players like Ponga and Walsh, but I mean pure out and out fullback !
Fans of the club have been watching a bad team for that long, they’ve lost the ability to appreciate individual talent. It even infected the previous management who constantly released talent year after year.

I’ll avoid the obvious example but look at Stef, he’s wanted by all the big clubs in the game yet you get supposed fans putting shit on him. What a laugh.

I simply want to support a team that can make the top 8 occasionally, rather than constantly collecting Wooden Spoons.
Last year most blamed the halves, we’ve totally overhauled the halves and surprise surprise we are still clearly the worst attacking team in the NRL
Vicious old mate you obviously havent played the game at a top level or any level..Your dumb statement about overhauling the halves 7 games into a season and surprise we are no better...how dumb,we had Brooks for 11 years with every 2 bit half that thought they could play NRL,where did that gets us,2 wooden spoons and no finals for over a decade..
Galvin is a work in progress and Sezar is a competent leader showing him the way,its no coincidence that we lost 2 games when Lachie and Aiden were seperated due to suspension..
Get some knowledge and start understanding that it all takes time and effort to get the right combinations ...
I can understand your impatience and we all want to win,however we need the youth to adjust to the high quality of NRL and our coach who is a ROOKIE to navigate the negative and produce the positive ,,,,if you havent observered the change in the team and club then you need to get your head together because the way it is will only get you mental illness help...ITS ONLY A SPORT, ITS NOT LIFE CHANGING UNLESS YOUR ON A CONTRACT,WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT YOU ARE...

Vicious old mate you obviously havent played the game at a top level or any level..Your dumb statement about overhauling the halves 7 games into a season and surprise we are no better...how dumb,we had Brooks for 11 years with every 2 bit half that thought they could play NRL,where did that gets us,2 wooden spoons and no finals for over a decade..
Galvin is a work in progress and Sezar is a competent leader showing him the way,its no coincidence that we lost 2 games when Lachie and Aiden were seperated due to suspension..
Get some knowledge and start understanding that it all takes time and effort to get the right combinations ...
I can understand your impatience and we all want to win,however we need the youth to adjust to the high quality of NRL and our coach who is a ROOKIE to navigate the negative and produce the positive ,,,,if you havent observered the change in the team and club then you need to get your head together because the way it is will only get you mental illness help...ITS ONLY A SPORT, ITS NOT LIFE CHANGING UNLESS YOUR ON A CONTRACT,WHICH I VERY MUCH DOUBT YOU ARE...
1713697689907.png

Well said sir!

I rate young Galvin - but the narrative that everyone (including the coaching team) sucks aside from the rookie Golden Boy is beyond ridiculous!!

The Bula argument is a funny one.

If Bula is the 17th best fullback in the NRL (I disagree with this btw), then do we have another fullback at the club in the top 16?

If not, then why would we move him?
We wonder why our very best players always want to leave. Pretty obvious when talented players have their own fans turning on them.

I didn't see the Sharks Cowboys game but would love to have the talent that Cowboys squad has at WTs and yet they are consistently inconsistent. Very odd comp ATM hard to predict who will be there at the end.

I got howled down last week for saying Bula is not the complete package yet ..

The guy has all the tools to become an elite fullback, everyone who’s been watching him the past year knows that. We’re either under utilising him or his game awareness needs a bit of work
I remember hearing Billy slater early in his last year talking about things he was working on
If he needed to work on his game in the last year bula would still still be in kindergarten

The Bula argument is a funny one.

If Bula is the 17th best fullback in the NRL (I disagree with this btw), then do we have another fullback at the club in the top 16?

If not, then why would we move him?
Zac Lomax would have signed with us to play fullback, but we did not offer that as we already have our saviour.
Good luck waiting for it to happen.

Zac Lomax would have signed with us to play fullback, but we did not offer that as we already have our saviour.
Good luck waiting for it to happen.
Was never coming to Tigers after Madge left.

Who said anything about life and death, it’s a basic observation which many can see that we have not improved our attack from last season, it’s still far and away the worst attack in the NRL and if you watched other NRL games it wouldn’t be hard for you to work out why.
I have never mentioned we have others currently within our squad more capable, hence the reason we will not avoid another wooden spoon this season and why we will likely get a 4th straight wooden spoon in 2025 as those in charge are not prepared to make the tough decisions and bring in other more talented players when they become available at the expense of more than a handful of players who are simply not good enough to help us become a top 8 team.

Who said anything about life and death, it’s a basic observation which many can see that we have not improved our attack from last season, it’s still far and away the worst attack in the NRL and if you watched other NRL games it wouldn’t be hard for you to work out why.
I have never mentioned we have others currently within our squad more capable, hence the reason we will not avoid another wooden spoon this season and why we will likely get a 4th straight wooden spoon in 2025 as those in charge are not prepared to make the tough decisions and bring in other more talented players when they become available at the expense of more than a handful of players who are simply not good enough to help us become a top 8 team.
That is where your arguement ends....The club is getting away from buying 'talent "and developing our own...for to many years our best go elsewhere once we develope them and we buy such as Ballin,Packer,Matalino,Reynolds,BJ, and on it goes...
Give the new team and Admin a chance to undo the wrongs of the past and start becoming a more professional club developing our own natural talent and keeping them instead of making them stars for other clubs,,Teddy,Ado Car,and so many others...
We havent got Uncle Nick and others we need to keep our pathways open ,picking the talent and keeping them...its that simple..

That is where your arguement ends....The club is getting away from buying 'talent "and developing our own...for to many years our best go elsewhere once we develope them and we buy such as Ballin,Packer,Matalino,Reynolds,BJ, and on it goes...
Give the new team and Admin a chance to undo the wrongs of the past and start becoming a more professional club developing our own natural talent and keeping them instead of making them stars for other clubs,,Teddy,Ado Car,and so many others...
We havent got Uncle Nick and others we need to keep our pathways open ,picking the talent and keeping them...its that simple..
If we solely stick to that plan we won’t make the top 8 for at least another 3 years.
If you are happy with that than so be it,

If he was offered fullback he would have come, take that as fact.
I call BS on that fact,for a start we couldnt come up with the money,no 2 he would only negotiate with us to get more elsewhere,his manager would have seen to that...

I call BS on that fact,for a start we couldnt come up with the money,no 2 he would only negotiate with us to get more elsewhere,his manager would have seen to that...
You obviously do not understand.
If Gus Gould was running our club, he would have signed him and then worked out offloading some under performing but contracted players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back