LIVE GAME Round 6 spoilers

Live Game Discussion
This Hastings guy looked pretty good tonight, Tigers should have a look at him..

I didn't watch the game but if he played well good on him. I'd love to hear what Sheens and his team honestly have to say about letting him go if he plays well all season.

I think Hastings wanted out and I think it was predominantly about getting paid but it was also about playing halfback.

I can't view this as really anything other than a Tigers footy staff stuff up. I hope they learn from this.

Bateman had to make sure Hastings had definitely left the club before heading over...

Mate - I find this ridiculous. If true the coaching staff are basically admitting they do not have the ability to mold a team together. It's their job to get people working together.

There could be something that we don't know but it'd have to be a lot bigger than two guys don't like each other.

Bateman had to make sure Hastings had definitely left the club before heading over...
That’s a ridiculous comment. Hastings was gone at least a month before we even announced Bateman. The club made a huge error in deciding to announce him as a Christmas present when they should’ve announced it before the holidays. That way there wouldn’t have been a huge wait before he finally got the approval to come into Australia and start training with the team.

I didn't watch the game but if he played well good on him. I'd love to hear what Sheens and his team honestly have to say about letting him go if he plays well all season.

I think Hastings wanted out and I think it was predominantly about getting paid but it was also about playing halfback.

I can't view this as really anything other than a Tigers footy staff stuff up. I hope they learn from this.
He wouldn’t say anything even if Hastings plays well all year. He was decent today he did his job. Almost scored a try himself but was taken off him due to obstruction. I think Hastings wanted out because he wanted to play 7 and Sheens didn’t think he was a 7. Yet he’s had a role in the Knights getting 7 competition points while our 7 who can’t even do the basics is also responsible for the Tigers not winning a game yet.

He wouldn’t say anything even if Hastings plays well all year. He was decent today he did his job. Almost scored a try himself but was taken off him due to obstruction. I think Hastings wanted out because he wanted to play 7 and Sheens didn’t think he was a 7. Yet he’s had a role in the Knights getting 7 competition points while our 7 who can’t even do the basics is also responsible for the Tigers not winning a game yet.
And that's all u want your half back to do .nothing flash just get the job done

Back