LIVE GAME Round 27 Discussion *Spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
It is a testament to how bad we are that we finished below both the dragons and the dogs this year.
Haha I was going to make some crack about the useless buggers who lost to us and honestly drew a blank on 2 of them…had to look it up.

Sebastian Kris has done the worst spear tackle in years .Think he will get a long stint on the sidelines .Maybe not deliberate but thank God the Sharks player ok ? It could have ended in disaster !

Sebastian Kris has done the worst spear tackle in years .Think he will get a long stint on the sidelines .Maybe not deliberate but thank God the Sharks player ok ? It could have ended in disaster !
Was an ugly one eh...

10 weeks coming up for that one I feel , they will go real hard on it to,keep them out of the finals , plus it was nasty old style
Haven't seen one like that in ages.

I don't kind Kris but yeah that looked purposeful... he let his team down too.

Raiders don't really deserve to play finals when you see their points differential at 8th is worse than teams 9th ,10th 11th 12th and 13th
Top 8 is pathetic this year.

I think it's a 3 horse race with Penny, Brizzy and Storm.

Penrith the front runners obviously.
The rest = no chance I'd say.

Top 8 is pathetic this year.

I think it's a 3 horse race with Penny, Brizzy and Storm.

Penrith the front runners obviously.
The rest = no chance I'd say.
There not gonna win it but I would be wary playing the chooks.

Happy for both the Knights and Warriors, they've got some suffering fans (although not as bad as ours) and it's great to see their turnaround from 14th and 15th to 5th and 4th respectively. I'm rooting for the Warriors but I suspect one of the usuals will probably take it out

Happy for both the Knights and Warriors, they've got some suffering fans (although not as bad as ours) and it's great to see their turnaround from 14th and 15th to 5th and 4th respectively. I'm rooting for the Warriors but I suspect one of the usuals will probably take it out
Agree
I'm enjoying watching Newy these last few weeks

I can’t believe it , today I saw a penalty for a incorrect play the ball ( Jack Wighton )by the letter of the law it was a penalty (not facing straight try line to try line) again wonder why people get frustrated with some refereeing decisions and consistency.

I can’t believe it , today I saw a penalty for a incorrect play the ball ( Jack Wighton )by the letter of the law it was a penalty (not facing straight try line to try line) again wonder why people get frustrated with some refereeing decisions and consistency.
The ref told him he had done it more than once. Obviously he let at least one instance slide, likely with a warning.
Happy with the penalty under that situation.

Melbourne just find them ...
They've got a pretty good pool to find them from.

This year they are finding them at the Sunshine Coast Falcons as well as the Brisbane Tigers.

Next season they will have an agreement with those 2 clubs again as well as NSW Cup Bears, so their pool of talent certainly won't be diminishing with 3 clubs to be able to draw from.

Staff online

Back