TEAM LIST Round 12 vs. Cowboys

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible sides don’t score 74 points in one game. They don’t home grow players who end up SOO and Test stars.
They are poorly coached.
I remember that historic win we had up there. Field goal wasn’t it?

Anyway, we are going to get absolutely reamed this weekend.

Especially with Richo playing international magical mystery scout in the UK, with Benjis blessing.

A bit embarrassing it was leaked.

Especially with Richo playing international magical mystery scout in the UK, with Benjis blessing.

The words Richo & incognito you'll never see in the same sentence bar this one

Reactions: TSP

Who's embarrassed? Get over it.
It's our best salesman wanting to be face to face, shake hands and seal the deal.
Beat the other shoppers sniffing around.

Rewatching our 2 wins rds 3 & 4 this year the main thing that stood out was the play of
Aidan Sezer with his passing running and kicking game .From Rd 5 he lost his regular half's partner and not long after that he was suspended for 4 weeks
These suspensions Galvin 2 matches ,Sezer 4 matches have really played havoc with our attack . Galvin's 4 weeks was ridiculous in comparison to other charges and don't understand why we didn't try to downgrade it .
Now we've just had Ice out for a week and Olam and Naden out next match
Summary .Suspensions have cost us dearly and its obvious that the Judiciary take a tougher stance on the tigers .It also seems Benji and co are very weak in standing up for our players .
Point is loss of your key playmaker is a big cause of our form slump but also it highlights our pathetic depth
Note Mitchell Moses breaks his foot and out 6-8 weeks and now their coach is sacked
What I want is 2 things
Our team to stop doing dumb stupid things and going to the bin and suspended
Our coaching crew to carefully compare all our MRC and Judiciary outcomes and make sure they are all fair in comparison to other teams eg Recent examples include the Angus Chrighton trip and the Josh Papalii hip drop
Would like a fair go by refs also !
All this said I think we are a poor side with a poor roster and headed for another Spoon!

Terrible sides don’t score 74 points in one game. They don’t home grow players who end up SOO and Test stars.
They are poorly coached.

We scored 68. You must rate us too.

By the way I said they have some good strike. The terrible side comment is more a reflection of how so many rate them. In comparison to how rated they are they are terrible. I even said that the year they made the top 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back