LIVE GAME Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
That was my understanding too. But when it was confirmed as a try I assumed that I'd had it wrong for all these years.

Yeah mate, meant to say it's a double knock on it
would have been easier. JMK knocks it on into Bula
by touching it first & regathering. Double knock on

Galvin isn't a long term 6.

Very good footballer, but he lacks the ability to create space for hole runners. Latu will eventually take over his role.

Galvin brings huge workrate, competitive nature and some natural footballing skill. He will be a huge asset if he is willing to transform to a lock.
Tigers only hole runner is Olam and Galvin has created space for him. Problem of the team is a lack of cohesion in attack,

Galvin isn't a long term 6.

Very good footballer, but he lacks the ability to create space for hole runners. Latu will eventually take over his role.

Galvin brings huge workrate, competitive nature and some natural footballing skill. He will be a huge asset if he is willing to transform to a lock.
Of course an 18 year old straight out of school, having never played against men let alone week in week out in the hardest comp in the world was going to flatten out a little. Anyone with a brain knows that. When is your lobortomy? I'll pick you up from the hospital of you need

Last edited by a moderator:
Benji thought he could coach because he was wrapped in cotton wool his entire life, and had Sheens and Uncle Wayne as his surrogate dads. Golden child, spoilt brat that was allowed to run around and do whatever he wanted. (Potter wasnt having it, remember).

Welcome to fist grade coaching kid. Pretty sure Richo knows this is a huge issue. I can not see Benji seeing out his coaching contract. Im sure he will 'voluntarily' leave his position for the good of the club.
100% especially the 1st paragraph!!!

You obviously don't know him.

Even if he was a searing intellect - which he isn't - he was a diabolical rugby league coach. His atrocious record speaks for itself. His results were Terry Lamb-esque. He took us from semi finalists to second last, barely a few points ahead of one of the worst sides in NRL/arl/nswrl history in the tweed head seagulls.

Last edited by a moderator:
My WESTS TIGERS team to play Cowboys

1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Solomona Faataape
4. Josh Feledy if Olam suspended
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Samuela Fainu
12. Alex Seyfarth
13. Isiah Papali'i

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Fonua Pole
12. Alex Twal
17. Sione Fainu

18. Tallyn Da Silva

Attachments

• 1716116010593.gif
    1716116010593.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
  • 1716116010660.gif
    1716116010660.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2
  • 1716116010716.gif
    1716116010716.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 1
  • 1716116010769.gif
    1716116010769.gif
  • 1716116010824.gif
    1716116010824.gif
  • 1716116010933.gif
    1716116010933.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1716116010877.gif
    1716116010877.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 0
  • 1716116010986.gif
    1716116010986.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 2
  • 1716116011039.gif
    1716116011039.gif
    42 bytes · Views: 3
The first flogging is just around the corner my mistake was overestimating the dolphins. Any other side plays the dolphins tonight wins by 20+
100%. They were terrible. I suspect we beat them if we didn’t have blokes binned. This is a bad loss.

Not unless he finds some pace.....he doesn't scare opposition's on the outside
FFS do any of you people have a clue how a team sport works ? Galvin has nobody else running off him into the right spots for his passes to hit them! Not one player makes the defence think they may be getting the ball so they are in 2 minds .. he has to stop and catch the passes in front of him and behind him and above him and they are normally timed poorly and he has next to no shape to work with and also seems to not get the ball when he calls it most of the time .. Galvin is a footy player , he is rapidly learning in a team of players that have very little Footy I Q .. Kepoa and his ilk are putting Galvin under so much pressure , but I have not once seen him shirk his task.. wait till you see his upper body fill out and his shoulder starts to find its mark.. he is a superstar in the making .. like the next model Isaiah Yeeoh .. Galvin is not the problem in this team ,

What were your positives mate?
They tried hard?
I am positive when I see things that are done well.
Our attack sucks dead dogs balls and our defence is just as shit as last year.
Sam Fainu is a positive. He worries the defence. Ailamalo is a handful out wide that’s another positive. Api doesn’t die wondering. That’s pretty much it.
Take Api out I don't see where they score any points. That bloke busts his guts while the rest are next to useless.

Reactions: BZN
I actually feel for Benji, even though he is not first grade coaching material, to have brain dead f...wits like Nasden, Kepaoa and Klemmer vin the team. They need to go asap. Futile to carry dumbf....s in the team. They f...up every week. So unfair on the others that are at least trying.

Judging by Benji in PC he is not happy with Naden which is good.
He said the same things keep happening so it might be time to change personal, so fingers crossed it happens

My WESTS TIGERS team to play Cowboys

1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Solomona Faataape
4. Josh Feledy if Olam suspended
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Samuela Fainu
12. Alex Seyfarth
13. Isiah Papali'i

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Fonua Pole
12. Alex Twal
17. Sione Fainu

18. Tallyn Da Silva

Feledy is another junior league tearaway that looks shite up against grown men. Think of Zac Cini but fatter

throw the cheque book at blokes like Trae fuller and David Armstrong, atm I’m starting to liken the idea of Bula to centre if we can get another fullback on the books

I’m tired of seeing him and others putting on a Benji step every time they take the ball up. They lose any momentum with their return or hit up. Just run hard and straight!
Agreed , they are also doing it before the line so it’s not beating anybody .. they are kind of just avoiding the collision , almost submitting instead of trying to beat the tackle !

Back