LIVE GAME Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
We are a dumb football team with almost no attacking flair
We are a club with no depth and a pathetic reserve grade side
Nonetheless benji stop picking dumb and useless players
Naden so bad 2 weeks in a row and Kepoa useless .
Dolphins 13 errors kept us in the game but we never looked like winning !

A few here have said we just cant score enough points- I think now that is a given. We are close to average 2 tries per game against our opponents 3 to 4. We just cant win with that ratio. Coaching and selections needs a huge kick up the bum. Get a coaching director.
We scored more with Sezer (playing well that is). We won’t win a game without a decent half. Our defense as usual was awful. Injuries but our middles can run but can’t defend

Got to respect some of the positivity on here. I think you're deluded, but I respect it. I think that was awful, and unfortunately some drubbings are around the corner. Players are not improving individually, the team is not improving as a collective. Effort is there, and the only thing stopping the score board blowing out.

Galvin needs to be held accpuntable as well. 7 tackle resets, running sideqays, kicking to no one. Rubbish. Might need a stint in reggies
He has put plenty of attacking kicks dead this year.

Seriously, I'm surprised more people don't think this. Benji never seemed to have any structure at all. Just a cool step, flukey flick passes, and team-mates always looking for what he was going to do.
That is true Suzie, but it’s well known fact that Wayne Bennett has little influence on his teams attack, it is generally done by his attacking coach,
Farah is our attacking coach and yes he’s another rookie coach, but just find it very hard to believe that 2 coaches in Benji & Farah who both had long NRL careers playing under some extremely successful coaches would have no idea how to implement any attacking structure?
That’s why I honestly believe it’s more to do with the players we keep selecting.

We lack quality backs and 2 hard running edge forwards big time.
The defence knows this and does not have to come in to help defend and then we don't create the overlaps.

Angus C would be one I would pay overs for as it's hard to watch Seyfarth each week.

Naden will be there again next week unfortunately as we have no one left

Cue the blokes who don’t really give a shit about the club but love piling shit on.
The keyboard hardnuts.
Yes, we need a few new guys but we get the wrong side of the stick every week…. Doesn’t help.
Why don’t you tell us how good we were again???
We could all use a laugh right now.

Benji thought he could coach because he was wrapped in cotton wool his entire life, and had Sheens and Uncle Wayne as his surrogate dads. Golden child, spoilt brat that was allowed to run around and do whatever he wanted. (Potter wasnt having it, remember).

Welcome to fist grade coaching kid. Pretty sure Richo knows this is a huge issue. I can not see Benji seeing out his coaching contract. Im sure he will 'voluntarily' leave his position for the good of the club.

I think we are alot closer to getting 60 put on us then winning
Our attack is just not in sync at all

Reactions: BZN
bn having an nrl gap year,still saw positives in tonights game,fair dinkim,when d fk is this club goin 2 turn the corner?

Reactions: BZN
Proper proper dumb performance but a hell of a lot of effort which I think sums up where we're at. We compete but we can't win as we have the smarts of bunch of potatoes and no class in the outside backs.

On the positives, I thought Alaimalo looks like he could be a solid squadie with a full off season though you'd want a starter in front of him (joined us right before the season kicked off) and Sione Fainu could easily overtake Seyfarth as our 2nd/3rd bench prop.

Hopefully they can find a space to offer Sione a new contract. Fainu brothers seem like a trio we should keep around IMO...
Yep numbers 5 , 11 , 17 need to be kept 100%
bring back Faatape and leave him in the team same for the above number players

Got to respect some of the positivity on here. I think you're deluded, but I respect it. I think that was awful, and unfortunately some drubbings are around the corner. Players are not improving individually, the team is not improving as a collective. Effort is there, and the only thing stopping the score board blowing out.
There is enough talent in that Dolphins side to have effected a drubbing tonight let alone against 11 men and team that no one rates. I feel more than comfortable in defending that performance. Easy to bag not so easy to fix.

Members online

Back