LIVE GAME Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Live Game Discussion
Today we didn’t get a line break off a set play and scored our tries exactly the same way 3 players in the tackle and we offload.
Exactly

The u12s run block plays these days

We don’t run one all game and haven’t for a few weeks

I'm no Naden fan or even want to defend him but I've seen players dive on players on the ground too many times to count and because Bostock made an error and laid down that is the only reason that was a sin bin. The feigning is ruining the game and it seems we get binned as well as penalised. They played with courage tonight and the Dolphins were given leeway that we were not.

Seriously, I'm surprised more people don't think this. Benji never seemed to have any structure at all. Just a cool step, flukey flick passes, and team-mates always looking for what he was going to do.
Spot on Q, not really the perfect prep for the hard world of NRL.
He’ll probably get there, in about 5 years ! I don’t think I can wait that long.
That’ll do me, goodnight to all.

Benji was never coached as a player, was given the ball and told to run, thinking the bloke knows anything about coaching is the biggest joke of 2024.

Are you a member? 😀
Yep - “play what you see” - lol

We have no structure !

We Fcking suck again!

Pls pls pls get a new attacking coach and someone with lots of experience so benji is on his toes

It’s a boys club

Reactions: BZN
Benji was never coached as a player, was given the ball and told to run, thinking the bloke knows anything about coaching is the biggest joke of 2024.
Was never in favour of Benji being appointed coach;even less happy about the way it was cooked up. However, like most, I support the team & whoever is coaching.
Benji has to be accountable because he went along with it.
Which other club appoints a head coach who had never coached before at any level.

Proper proper dumb performance but a hell of a lot of effort which I think sums up where we're at. We compete but we can't win as we have the smarts of bunch of potatoes and no class in the outside backs.

On the positives, I thought Alaimalo looks like he could be a solid squadie with a full off season though you'd want a starter in front of him (joined us right before the season kicked off) and Sione Fainu could easily overtake Seyfarth as our 2nd/3rd bench prop.

Hopefully they can find a space to offer Sione a new contract. Fainu brothers seem like a trio we should keep around IMO...

Back