TEAM LIST Round 11 vs. Dolphins

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
True....but for some reason, I can't really blame him given that he's been moved left, right, and then back to left to cover injuries and reshuffle.

I actually don't mind him trying, at least he really tries and does have the flare to create as we can see from his previous games. But yes, he def needs to play a lot smarter and cut out stupid errors. That's hopefully what the coach can fix.
Didn’t realise the magic of Benji included brain transplants.

Whilst Naden was puss last week overall he puts Faataape in n out of his pocket in my opinion. I’ll take Brent “Mr 3 of 4” Naden every time
Hopefully Benji educates him where the sideline is this week. You would think Penrith or Canterbury may have taught him the game is played in a field with boundaries.

Whilst Naden was puss last week overall he puts Faataape in n out of his pocket in my opinion. I’ll take Brent “Mr 3 of 4” Naden every time

sometimes you need to send a signal to a team that has lost 6 in a row … and dropping a guy that’s had the worst game of any player so far this year might be one way to do it… shows there is some accountability and your place in the team does depend on how you play…

Twal playing lock is interesting , when he was playing at his best it was at lock a few years back before injuries hit. Issue is his slow play the balls. Defensively he will be solid. He used to have an engine so guess will see how he holds up.

But big yuk with Naden staying & Seyfarth at backrow. Very ugly team wouldn’t scare anyone in NSW Cup.

Congrats to Sione his improvement has been brilliant last 6mths, well rewarded.

Hopefully Naden got his worst game for this season over. He has the speed and the size we will need to try and manage their outside backs but you never know when he is going to have a brain explosion. Issako and Nui have both been known to have some mistake riddled games..

Hopefully Naden got his worst game for this season over. He has the speed and the size we will need to try and manage their outside backs but you never know when he is going to have a brain explosion. Issako and Nui have both been known to have some mistake riddled games..
Doesn’t matter if you’re 8 foot tall if you
A dont contest the kick
B can’t catch

Yep apart from Api don't know who else is going to make up for the 70 tackles that Bateman and Papi average out between them each week
I’m thinking Twal will play 80 minutes and be in the top two tackle count.
Really need the front row rotation to aim up this week with good go forward.
I’m still seeing a lot more effort from the team this season even though the results have not changed.
Injuries affect every team but even more the teams with squads that are not strong.
Will still be barracking for them no matter what. 🐅 “

sometimes you need to send a signal to a team that has lost 6 in a row … and dropping a guy that’s had the worst game of any player so far this year might be one way to do it… shows there is some accountability and your place in the team does depend on how you play…
Yeah I get it. I’m just sick of losing and fear running out an even lesser quality team will guarantee the losses

Twal playing lock is interesting , when he was playing at his best it was at lock a few years back before injuries hit. Issue is his slow play the balls. Defensively he will be solid. He used to have an engine so guess will see how he holds up.

But big yuk with Naden staying & Seyfarth at backrow. Very ugly team wouldn’t scare anyone in NSW Cup.

Congrats to Sione his improvement has been brilliant last 6mths, well rewarded.
I’d be more scared of Seyfarth than powderpuff Klemmer, Papali and twal. Although paps did have his best game for us last week. I prefer Seyfarth of the bench as he has more impact. I would of had Pole in the second row!

As average as our forward pack named appears to be, what Dolphins players would we swap them for ?

As average as our forward pack named appears to be, what Dolphins players would we swap them for ?

If being serious & based on performance all bar Api, maybe Stefano. Would shift Sammy to the bench and bring Kerr and Plath across as well.

I’d be more scared of Seyfarth than powderpuff Klemmer, Papali and twal. Although paps did have his best game for us last week. I prefer Seyfarth of the bench as he has more impact. I would of had Pole in the second row!

I wouldn’t. I would target Seyfarth, after a few sets of 2 tackles in a row he will eventually give a reset/penalty. He also has a low tackle efficiency rating & gets caught out at marker. Then after some back chat he will lose his cool.
He then gets puffed out and can’t take a hitup or lacks punch when he hits the ball up.

Hammer will be lining him up.

Hope I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back