Round 11, Magic Round *Discussion / Spoilers*

If Panthers lose.. The record books will mark down a loss with Luai at halfback, when in reality he’s had an outstanding game in that position. Panthers having some bad luck and some individuals making some horrible mistakes.

He looks fantastic.

If we can sign or unearth 2 strong finishers for the wings we are looking good.

Geez the game is getting soft.
A penalty because a player got his leg accidentally caught under you?
And… they score from it 🤡

Last edited:
Magic round all close so far margins
4,1,4 ,8 ,6 ,2 hope we can break the trend by winning by heaps
That’s because there are so many gun players absent.
Dolphins are close to full strength, whilst we are missing a few.
The trend may be broken, but I suspect they’ll be the ones doing so.

If Panthers lose.. The record books will mark down a loss with Luai at halfback, when in reality he’s had an outstanding game in that position. Panthers having some bad luck and some individuals making some horrible mistakes.
Penrith playing one of their worst games in years shouldn't take away from his great effort

Shaun Blore’s attempt at pretending he is a Storm player fell flat there 🤣🤣🤣

When we have injuries we get the spoon. When they have them, they miss the GF

Why compare the Tigers to Roosters? You seem sensitive. We are a garbage side as demonstrated by our last placed finishes in 22 and 23. The Roosters have a brilliant squad - in my opinion the best on paper the last few years. They have fallen short not because of injuries but underperformance. Trent Robinson has acknowledged that himself. The Roosters have very high standards and their coach and fans don't offer sh*ty excuses for falling short.

Why compare the Tigers to Roosters? You seem sensitive. We are a garbage side as demonstrated by our last placed finishes in 22 and 23. The Roosters have a brilliant squad - in my opinion the best on paper the last few years. They have fallen short not because of injuries but underperformance. Trent Robinson has acknowledged that himself. The Roosters have very high standards and their coach and fans don't offer sh*ty excuses for falling short.
That’s ok. You are wrong though. Simple as that.

Shaun Blore’s attempt at pretending he is a Storm player fell flat there 🤣🤣🤣

Was watching a few weeks back, They'd made a break down the right, And got close....
The whole squad was moving with intent toward the action,
Blore was walking on his own in the backfield with his hands on his hips.

Thought to myself, There's the difference between the Tigers and the Storm right there....

Back