LIVE GAME Round 10 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion
Also if you watch it again. Naden showed no urgency to play the ball quickly which is literally criminal in that situation. Shows a real lack of footy IQ. He then went on to make several errors and cost us the game.
Going off memory, didn’t he slow the play the ball down because there was no tigers player in support?

I’d have to watch the replay but the lack of urgency wouldn’t surprise me

Still 🥾 him regardless

100%. In 2024 a winger should back himself to beat a defender and get out of the in goals. Walking it dead is soft.
I saw the try and you see how Staines doesn't trust his center to stop the defender and moves in..

Moves in -> center passes to winger. Try!

Everyone forgets though that Bula was sent off at that time.
No Bula -> defensive line can get a little squished.

Still Staines needed to trust that Toa would hold and defend his position. He did not and did not otherwise isolate the ball. TRY.

Only one group can be THE most.
Nah fam, you’re hanging around a one eyed fan supporter forum … they’re all the same

dogs fans are still whinging about Cleary not being binned for his tackle that injured kiraz

Nah fam, you’re hanging around a one eyed fan supporter forum … they’re all the same
I don’t know any Tigers fans away from online.
Therefore I see how other supporters carryon.
Our fans have a persecution complex that puts others to shame. Always someone else’s fault. Refs hate us, media has it in for us, even the governing body likes to keep us down…just dribble.

Our fans have a persecution complex that puts others to shame. Always someone else’s fault. Refs hate us, media has it in for us, even the governing body likes to keep us down…just dribble.

You’ve definitely hung around too many tigers fans then …

Every teams supporter base is like this

He's kicking sand around rural Queensland, no clue

Agree to disagree, I know plenty of super visors / co workers who are dogs, dragons, eels, panthers fans and they will scream blue murder about refs if they lose but nothing when they win. It’s a fan mind set

I will say this though, I don’t think Annesley coming out and saying his referees got a call wrong will help the cause

If we had more Queenslanders in the squad it would be tougher with a hard mindset.
Sydney boys have too many distractions like the Mardi Gras…

Haha, you maybe right Tucker sheeesh lol

Not surprised by our results and not happy about them but can see the effort each week and also very much aware that on paper every team we face - to me - looks superior - some more than others. We can find a way to destroy any good we do in the blink of an eye, better than most.
Bottom 4 squad in the eyes of the majority of footy fans and there are definitely teams that were expected to be performing better than ours that rightfully should be copping more scrutiny than WTs

Going off memory, didn’t he slow the play the ball down because there was no tigers player in support?

I’d have to watch the replay but the lack of urgency wouldn’t surprise me

Still 🥾 him regardless
No, he got up really slowly like he may have picked up a niggle. Same thing Garner does most tackles. Can’t understand how these guys get to FG and don’t understand the effort areas. Melbourne compete at 100% every single tackle.

Last edited:
we just need a singular back on the bench. or a utility. but shifting our only in form forward of the game, besides papali'i, to centre is stupid.
At the time I thought out Seyfath there and don't touch the back row structure that finally seemed to be working.

It's hard to argue against this when some of our fans thought Pascoe got his cap suspension because Gallop was afraid Pascoe was gonna get his job.

Back