LIVE GAME Round 10 vs. Knights

Live Game Discussion
I saw Jake simpkin and samuela this morning waiting
for a ride from the road trip. I told Jake to his face
benji kept him on the bench for too long. We gotta
figure it out but I think we'll get there. I'm a believer
What was his reaction?

To'a shouldn't have played. Injuries/rotations through
us off a bit. I felt like we tried like we always do.
the score doesn't matter so much as the effort and
culture shift at the club this moment. Just my opinion

Jake is tough and never goes missing, I agree he needs more game time when in our 17.
We need to use Samuela better also.

Samuela is such a firey customer, but cool, love him.
Jake does what he's gotta do, good guy, fearless

Batsman looking at a minimum 2-6 weeks with a strained pec. If it’s torn, that will be his season. Find out tomorrow I guess. No Bateman and no Ice next week. Our backrow is going to be getting by on the smell of an oily rag.
Pole to the backrow Matamua to lock if Batemans gone maybe take a chance on kit lau desperation I suppose.

Rubbish.
Wests Tigers fans are the most one eyed and delusional in the world. It’s pathetic.
I think all fans are one eyed mate but I agree with the sentiment, we see the bad calls against us but rarely the other way. Ice should have gone for a spell, glad he didn’t of course but it was an obvious one for mine

The nrl don’t even know who their teams are;

D678F073-E30D-4EEF-AF7A-882B1180E676.jpeg

I’m going to get a Cronulla Roosters jersey if we keep losing.

The wheels are tumbling into the shrubbery.

I was off Benji, then I liked him when we were winning, now I’m going off him again. His pressers are all confused. He’s really struggling with this coaching business.

Last edited:
@Conbat07 Frizell not being square is irrelevant IMO. After Bula made that break the left side was completely open. But Staines took a solo run and then Papalii did the same. Was a microcosm into how dumb our team is.
We lost because we make schoolboy errors in attack and defense. It wasn’t unlucky.
Also if you watch it again. Naden showed no urgency to play the ball quickly which is literally criminal in that situation. Shows a real lack of footy IQ. He then went on to make several errors and cost us the game.

Back