Reynolds at Lock

teddy23

What does everyone think about this!

If Cleary was to come and you go with….

6\. Luke Brooks
7\. Nathan Cleary
9\. Jacob Liddle
13\. Josh Reynolds

then go all forwards on the bench and at the 60th min mark Jacob Liddle goes off with Reynolds moving to hooker and bring on a forward to play lock from the bench.

We've got a useless attacking threat with ET anyways at lock

Thoughts?

@ said:

6\. Luke Brooks
7\. Nathan Cleary
9\. Jacob Liddle
13\. Josh Reynolds

then go all forwards on the bench and at the 60th min mark Jacob Liddle goes off with Reynolds moving to hooker and bring on a forward to play lock from the bench.

Thoughts?

We need to go heavier in the forwards not lighter.

@ said:

6\. Luke Brooks
7\. Nathan Cleary
9\. Jacob Liddle
13\. Josh Reynolds

Thoughts?

My god you come up with some crap - Why don't you play lock?

our current lock isn't getting the numbers we need, How would this help exactly?

@ said:
@ said:

6\. Luke Brooks
7\. Nathan Cleary
9\. Jacob Liddle
13\. Josh Reynolds

Thoughts?

My god you come up with some crap - Why don't you play lock?

our current lock isn't getting the numbers we need, How would this help exactly?

Lol settle down big fella

It;s a suggestion mate don't take it too personal - can you name me someone else we've got on our squad that could play lock besides ET?…... and dont say Esiunhuth :laughing:

"why don't you play lock?" you just lost all creditabiitly that comes from your mouth with 5 words congrats

Thoughts?

If he came up to me and said that?

I'd assume he'd been hitting the crystal meth way too hard.

@ said:
Thoughts?

😂😂

In all honesty though I think Reynolds will be best served in a segyaro type role rotating with Liddle. If he doesnt like it, too bad

…....and the ghost of Tim Sheens still haunts the forum to this day.

@ said:
@ said:
Thoughts?

??

In all honesty though I think Reynolds will be best served in a segyaro type role rotating with Liddle. If he doesnt like it, too bad

I'm sure he'd do ok.

But you also need to consider what he might have been promised before he signed up.

Signing a marquee player with the promise to play five-eighth and then backflipping on it would be poor form.

I just think that he'd bring more energy, ball playing and support play at lock for a full game which I swear he has done before instead of paying 800k for him to come off the bench to play 20 mins in a position like hooker which he isn't even that good in…..

I like ET but as an attacking threat I'd prefer Jacob Liddle taking a hit up

Stupid idea. We need more grunt in the forward pack - not less.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Thoughts?

??

I'm sure he'd do ok.

But you also need to consider what he might have been promised before he signed up.

Signing a marquee player with the promise to play five-eighth and then backflipping on it would be poor form.

Good point

Signing Reynolds on a long term contract was dumb with a capital d to begin with. He was always going to be a short term fix, and with his injuries hes been about as useful as Kevvy Naiquamas flippers for hands

I'd like to think ivan had some sort of clause in his contract knowing he was injury prone

Back