LIVE GAME Rd 10 live games discussion *spoilers*

Live Game Discussion
Did yiu see the bloke taking something out of Cam Smith's shirt in dolphins shed at full time?

I think it's a two way blue fi mic he's sending them messages during the game... Like Alf does with Brisbanr

? They have won 6 games this year. We have been terrible, but have won more than 3 games the past two and a half years.

Last season and this season by round 10 they started strong 6 wins both seasons.

6 wins is what we have done in 32 rounds of footy…..

Had a shocker last week but in the other games I have seen him he's had a vintage Benny barber look about him.
Agree with this comment.
Very much Barba-like.

Interested to see what they do with him next week, when Hammer returns.

He'd be wasted as a #14

They need to get rid of captain challenges and scale down the bunkers role. Id be happy with just using it for groundings for a try.

They need to get rid of captain challenges and scale down the bunkers role. Id be happy with just using it for groundings for a try.
We forget the pre-video ref days where things would get awarded incorrectly. Imagine if Kasey Badger didn't have the bunker for our game!

The bunker just needs more pragmatism. Put some rules in that allow discretion. I'm guessing a lot of these calls are just rule-book alignment. i.e. Contact was made with the head, so it's a penalty.

e.g.
"Contact" should be worded as "Heavy Contact"
Or Apis no try should be "controlled" rather than "regripped".

The rules need to be written better. They want it black and white so Annesley can take the debate out of it, but it's making it worse.

We forget the pre-video ref days where things would get awarded incorrectly. Imagine if Kasey Badger didn't have the bunker for our game!
Id argue that without the backup, she would not have been considered good enough to control a top level game. Having the fallback of a video ref takes away the need to be accurate on field.

Latest posts

Members online

Back