OFFICIAL Pathways - KOE General Discussion

Good signs for our forwards so far according to reports so hopefully we can keep that momentum and then some when TDS and Faagutu come on

Beautiful no look pass to send a barnstorming Jordan Miller over for a try a couple of minutes out from half time. Other than that, has been holding his own.

I just like this guy ay. From the very first trial where he got knocked out he has looked solid. My gut tells me of he gets the opportunity at right centre in the NRL he will hold his place all year.

I just like this guy ay. From the very first trial where he got knocked out he has looked solid. My gut tells me of he gets the opportunity at right centre in the NRL he will hold his place all year.
I think he can be selected in NRL as a train and trialist from next week too. Apparently Aaron Payne has a high opinion of him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take right centre with to'a out.

Wouldn’t be hard. Hope he comes through injuries have hit him alot over the years. Tough player though.

With Bateman and Papa missing against the Phins 2 forward spots open up. Good to see the forwards laid a good platform from the outset.

Might be time for Miller to get a 10-15min taste of nrl?
I agree strike while the iron is hot.
But it looks like Matamua and Kepaoa were both rested for them to both come in.

With Bateman and Papa missing against the Phins 2 forward spots open up. Good to see the forwards laid a good platform from the outset.

Might be time for Miller to get a 10-15min taste of nrl?
How is he going this year?
Was a big bloody pillow last year

I think he can be selected in NRL as a train and trialist from next week too. Apparently Aaron Payne has a high opinion of him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him take right centre with to'a out.
Didn’t he keep his spot when Faataape was dropped to winger a few weeks? It’s be good to have a young centre coming through.

Back