NZ Tiger's NRL Tipping Competition enters it's 21st Season online....

NZTiger

YEP! YOU CAN SMELL IT!

kickingOff-sm.png

Hey fellow Tigers fans!

Yep! You can smell it! The brand new NRL Season is just around the corner!

The National Rugby League will be kicking off on Sunday 3rd March from LAS VEGAS when the Manly Sea Eagles face old foes the South Sydney Rabbitohs in what promises to be an epic season opener from Allegiant Stadium!

NZ Tiger's 2024 NRL TIPPING COMPETITION will be entering it's 21st season online and it will be the second year it is being hosted on our very own Extreme Tipping website!

2004-2024_sm.png

Please Note: Due to a lack of sponsorship, Extreme Tipping won't be running our Free NRL Tipping Competition this season.

Like previous seasons, there will be numerous ways to win with the TIPPING CHAMPIONSHIP again on the line as well as a chance to win your Bonus Pool and/or take out the 2024 Knockout Competition!

Here's all the information on how to PAY YOUR FEE (incl. a simple Pay ID option!) and JOIN THE 2024 COMPETITION:

fees_and_join.png

Hope to see even more Wests Tigers fans get on board!

Any questions? Flick me a message!

Seeya's on the Tipping Field soon!

Mark
aka NZ Tiger in Oz

LOL...not a scam! There will be people on this forum ( including @Kul ) who will back me up on this!

Might be free ones around but come with less chances of winning in those (up against thousands vs around 100 for mine) + I have more opportunities to win + they're not as amazing as this comp...something I've fined tuned over the years 😁

Last edited:
Back