NRL - National Roosters League

Given the Roosters will lose Tupou, Suaalii and Manu (for at least half) next year, I’d say we also beat out the Roosters in signing Turuva. The power of Bicho.

Penwff offered 2 and a half mil over three years for Fifita,
Rorters Offered less rorters get him, Titans admitted today his new option was 1ml per season for another 3 years.
But there ya go another big name player willing to sacrifice maybe $750,000 over 3 years to play with East.

Also Rorters have signed a Rugby Union Winger who plays for Waratahs for the bargain basement price of $450,000 a season, when he had been offered 1ml a season to go to Japanese rugby, and $750,000 a season to stay with Rugby.

So the Kid signed with Rorters, as it was the more attractive offer.

What an absolute bloody joke.
When is the NRL going to check the Rorters books, & I Mean check them properly.

Penwff offered 2 and a half mil over three years for Fifita,
Rorters Offered less rorters get him, Titans admitted today his new option was 1ml per season for another 3 years.
But there ya go another big name player willing to sacrifice maybe $750,000 over 3 years to play with East.

Also Rorters have signed a Rugby Union Winger who plays for Waratahs for the bargain basement price of $450,000 a season, when he had been offered 1ml a season to go to Japanese rugby, and $750,000 a season to stay with Rugby.

So the Kid signed with Rorters, as it was the more attractive offer.

What an absolute bloody joke.
When is the NRL going to check the Rorters books, & I Mean check them properly.

The answer is "never"because too many secrets may get exposed

Again. Roosters dont buy no names. They buy the elite. Internationals, proven players, trust me, it could of been much worse for everyone if they had a better coach. Lets hope Robinson stays on for longer. Then we all have a fighting chance.

Back