NRL 360

It was one on one mate - and Kent who is a quintessential bully was the protagonist.

100%.

Bald guy backs away. Kent keeps calling him names (dog head?) and then broke through several to attack the bald guy.

Makes zero difference what happened before the filming. Bald fella could’ve called Kent the biggest masthead in the world, Kent escalated, attacked and got dumped on his head. The contrary crowd trying to paint any other narrative (bullied lol) is pathetic. Like Kent.

100%.

Bald guy backs away. Kent keeps calling him names (dog head?) and then broke through several to attack the bald guy.

Makes zero difference what happened before the filming. Bald fella could’ve called Kent the biggest masthead in the world, Kent escalated, attacked and got dumped on his head. The contrary crowd trying to paint any other narrative (bullied lol) is pathetic. Like Kent.

I can tell you never been in a fight in your life besides
6th grade, or laid on a gurney. There were too many
of them. Calmer heads should have prevailed. The
boys shouldn't have been out drinking either lmao

I can tell you never been in a fight in your life besides
6th grade, or laid on a gurney. There were too many
of them. Calmer heads should have prevailed. The
boys shouldn't have been out drinking either lmao

lol. Almost correct. I saw a water fight in 6th grade and passed out in terror, hit my head and got put on a gurney.

Just for my own curiosity, what did I say that confused you? Or what i was replying to?

In all honesty the people that film on their phones are low life forms. The two of them couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag. I’m surprised his mates didn’t do real damage when he was taken down.

Totally agree about the phones. It wouldn't cross my mind for a second to pull out my phone. I saw a stink last Sunday night at coogee, mind blowing how all the mates of the 2 guys pulled out their phones. Pathetic human behaviour

Take it to PM guys and seriously cut it out with the personal attacks on each other.

Could participants please be mindful of your language and respectful of the forum's rules and guidelines, ensuring it's appropriate for all members. Any content that isn't in compliance with rules will be removed.

Here's a quick reminder of our forum rules:
1. Use language suitable for our diverse community; avoid excessive or inappropriate swearing.
2. Respect fellow members; refrain from abuse, name-calling, or threatening behaviour.
3. Treat rumours as such, with no personal implications. References must be properly sourced.
4. Slander, hearsay, and unproven allegations will be removed, with offending users banned.
5. Compliance with Australian law is mandatory; breaches will result in bans and legal action if necessary.
6. Comments about non-users must adhere to our rules.
7. Avoid hijacking threads; warnings will be issued.
8. Non-members should not disrupt our community.
9. Spamming or trolling will not be tolerated.
10. Spoilers must be warned against in posts.
11. Breaches of rules will result in account suspension.
12. Media-only event details cannot be shared.
13. Personal details sharing is prohibited without consent.
14. Admins and Mods may amend rules at any time.

If you believe rules have been broken, please contact us at <contact@weststigersforum.com>.

Take it to PM guys and seriously cut it out with the personal attacks.

Could members please refrain from promoting violence in your posts. We have members as young as 13 years old in our community and such content is inappropriate and unacceptable. Be respectful of this.

A reminder of the forum rules and guidelines for members:
By using this website, you agree to respect the intellectual property of others and abide by our community rules. Failure to comply may result in account suspension.

An outline of rules for forum use are as follows:
1. Use language suitable for our diverse community; avoid excessive or inappropriate swearing.
2. Respect fellow members; refrain from abuse, name-calling, or threatening behavior.
3. Treat rumors as such, with no personal implications. Any reference must be properly sourced.
4. Slander, hearsay, and unproven allegations will be removed, with offending users banned.
5. Compliance with Australian law is mandatory; breaches will result in bans and legal action if necessary.
6. Comments about non-users must adhere to our rules.
7. Avoid hijacking threads; warnings will be issued.
8. Non-members should not disrupt our community.
9. Spamming or trolling will not be tolerated.
10. Spoilers must be warned against in posts.
11. Breaches of rules will result in account suspension.
12. Media-only event details cannot be shared.
13. Personal details sharing is prohibited without consent.
14. Admins and Mods may amend rules at any time.

If you believe rules have been broken, please contact us at <contact@weststigersforum.com>.
Thanks Lauren. It's tedious, guys. The high jacking of so many threads does my head in!

Be polite, stay on topic, keep the personal attacks out of it and we'll all be much happier 😊

Yeah well he lost the fight, so it’s not surprising the World Wrestling Federation have demoted him. More importantly what was the other blokes name? He’s going places. I think @Tito Santana can educate us on the name of that throw and how technically sound his stance was.
Looks like a good old fashioned hip toss - and it couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy! Eat shit Kent. Angry little [This word has been automatically removed]en turd of a man.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
lol. Almost correct. I saw a water fight in 6th grade and passed out in terror, hit my head and got put on a gurney.

Just for my own curiosity, what did I say that confused you? Or what i was replying to?
I’m pretty simple and im still confused by this whole conversation between you two.

Arriba!

I don't mind Kent, I don't know him personally - I get why people won't like the way he presents, but I just take it as a passionate person with a view, regardless if I agree with it or not.

All I get from that video is a bunch of low-lifes trying to get their 15 minute of fame, no doubt Kent could have handled that better, but he won't be the one that would have started that. They are nobodies.

I don't mind Kent, I don't know him personally - I get why people won't like the way he presents, but I just take it as a passionate person with a view, regardless if I agree with it or not.

All I get from that video is a bunch of low-lifes trying to get their 15 minute of fame, no doubt Kent could have handled that better, but he won't be the one that would have started that. They are nobodies.

Well said mate. He was a cornered rat

Latest posts

Back