NRL 360

In all honesty the people that film on their phones are low life forms. The two of them couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag. I’m surprised his mates didn’t do real damage when he was taken down.
Worst thing is when you see two people arguing and one has the camera in the others face. Hate that. I remember a few years ago I was in traffic, and a guy pushed in ahead of this woman, who threw a drink at his car. When we got to the next set of lights, he got out and went to her window, pointing a phone at her. She threw her hand out at him and smacked it out of his hand. Made my day.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Yep - no need for concern...

He's still an arsehole with small man syndrome!

8oa4yk.jpg

He is a massive contradiction. When punching was banned he went on a campaign complaining because little players were out of control bating bigger guys knowing they won't get hit. Now he says Reed Mahoney did nothing wrong in the Jack Hetheringron situation saying the way Reed is carrying on is part of the game. Complete backflip.

Mahoney deserves a hiding so bad he is in hospital for a month
I agree, he can (often) be contradictory.

Kent runs over going come on, and then instead of holding his hands up goes in for a tackle?
But I think Kent’s been watching to many Tigers games, that tackle looked very familiar.

Kent has been stood down.
Yeah well he lost the fight, so it’s not surprising the World Wrestling Federation have demoted him. More importantly what was the other blokes name? He’s going places. I think @Tito Santana can educate us on the name of that throw and how technically sound his stance was.

Kenty is well known.. Those boys are dogs, picking
low hanging fruit. I've said a lot of shit about him
but he stood up, I can't stand bullies their pussys

Who knows? Like I said, it’s impossible to get the full context when someone starts filming halfway through.
You get to see who won the fight.
Who really cares anyway, if you wanna be a total masthead suffer the consequences.
You’re either with us or against, and he is not with us so my care factor for his well being is literally zero.

In all honesty the people that film on their phones are low life forms. The two of them couldn’t punch their way out of a wet paper bag. I’m surprised his mates didn’t do real damage when he was taken down.
Absolute germs.

Kenty usually drinks at the Gary Owen with a group of mates and is pretty much left alone there. Wouldn't be surprised if he was walking home and copped a mouthful from some of the patrons at Totties which is a bit of a destination pub because of the restaurant and on Saturday night would usually has people hanging out the front.
Your mates dont film an altercation and post it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back