Nostalgia

the google believers challenged the brains trust 2night- where did Michael Skase end up .Deported to face the courts or buried in Marocca-brains trust after all the banter,won by 25 seconds . long live the brains trust

the google believers challenged the brains trust 2night- where did Michael Skase end up .Deported to face the courts or buried in Marocca-brains trust after all the banter,won by 25 seconds . long live the brains trust
Didn’t he die in Majorca?

yep that's the country i meant
Just trying to get the quiz correct without google.
So he died and got buried there from memory never deported back to Oz to face trial.
Must have stole enough money from his fellow countrymen to pay off a country till he died. Nice chap.

I heard recently that the Olympia milk bar has closed. I think it was near the picture theatre on Parramatta road, left hand side as you head west. My family owned a pub near by.
Just wondering if anyone had ever gone into the Olympia and if you wouldn’t mind telling us about your experience?

Rarely seen these days and never on a motor bike! :ROFLMAO:
I had those on a couple of bikes.
Handy if you needed a light and great for plugging in accessories like a compressor to pump up your air bed or a tyre.

In later years would wire up one of the heavier duty power outlet sockets like a Hella or similar. You could even plug in a trickle charger if your battery was a bit low.

They often came standard on some BMW motorcycles from memory. Can't remember if I had one on an old K100RS or if I wired it up as an after market item.

I heard recently that the Olympia milk bar has closed. I think it was near the picture theatre on Parramatta road, left hand side as you head west. My family owned a pub near by.
Just wondering if anyone had ever gone into the Olympia and if you wouldn’t mind telling us about your experience?
Petersham?

Petersham?
Yes that’s it. That was an interesting stretch of parramatta rd. There was a snooker room nearby on the same side run by an old guy with an interesting history, a gold medalist in the 1924 Paris Olympics.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN

Latest posts

Members online

Back