NFL Season 2020

cochise

Thought I would start a season 2020 NFL thread for those interested, hopefully the season gets up and running. Positive signs with training camps started.

Who does everyone support?

@avocadoontoast said in [I am so depressed\.](/post/1201541) said:
@Aesopian said in [I am so depressed\.](/post/1201529) said:
@TheDaBoss said in [I am so depressed\.](/post/1201527) said:
@The_Patriot said in [I am so depressed\.](/post/1201274) said:
Hopefully the NFL ends up starting soon.

Jacksonville ?

Jaguars are poo just like my Chicago Bears. We're gluttons for punishment obviously

I go for Cleveland ?

I went to a Browns game in Cleveland, the season opener in 2011.

@cochise said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201545) said:

Jacksonville ?

Jaguars are poo just like my Chicago Bears. We're gluttons for punishment obviously

I go for Cleveland ?

That would have been great. Was the atmosphere awesome?

Chicago PooBears

I liken them to the Wests Tigers because their last Championship was 35 yrs ago and they've always got rubbish Quarterbacks.

Constantly rebuilding LOL

@Aesopian said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201548) said:
Chicago PooBears

I liken them to the Wests Tigers because their last Championship was 35 yrs ago and they've always got rubbish Quarterbacks.

‘85 Bears one of the best sporting teams ever. The ESPN 30 for 30 was terrific

@avocadoontoast said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201547) said:
@cochise said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201545) said:

Jacksonville ?

I go for Cleveland ?

That would have been great. Was the atmosphere awesome?

Yeah it was amazing, even better as the Bengals got up in a really good game.

Im all in on the Patriots surprise surprise but really hoping the season can kick off without issue.

So much excitement to come. Burrows, Tua, Cam at the Pats and a stacked WR rookie core.
Some interesting players at new clubs like David Johnson, Todd Gurley and Tom Brady.
Saints are looking solid, Chiefs and Ravens the teams to beat.

Not to mention my fantasy teams and entering the $$$ comps this season.Ramping it up

Chicago PooBears

Bears for me too mate.
Would love to see perennial strugglers like Cleveland, Buffalo, Miami or the Jets crack it for a Superbowl win as well. Doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon though TBH.

@avocadoontoast said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201550) said:
Chicago PooBears

‘85 Bears one of the best sporting teams ever. The ESPN 30 for 30 was terrific

Refrigerator Perry, LT etc.
Saw a good ESPN doco on LT, wow he went off the rails for a bit but seems to have got himself together now.

@The_Patriot said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201552) said:
Im all in on the Patriots surprise surprise but really hoping the season can kick off without issue.

So much excitement to come. Burrows, Tua, Cam at the Pats and a stacked WR rookie core.
Some interesting players at new clubs like David Johnson, Todd Gurley and Tom Brady.

Not to mention my fantasy teams and entering the $$$ comps this season.Ramping it up

Being a Bengals fan I have a huge interest in Burrows, hoping AJ Green can stay on the field and develop a good combination.

@cochise said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201570) said:

Being a Bengals fan I have a huge interest in Burrows, hoping AJ Green can stay on the field and develop a good combination.

Last year Burrow was unstoppable at LSU. I think he’ll end up being a gun in the nfl, a franchise player.

@avocadoontoast said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201575) said:

Last year Burrow was unstoppable at LSU. I think he’ll end up being a gun in the nfl, a franchise player.

Hopefully, I have a few concerns as he was a bit of a one season wonder. Though that one season set college football records, hopefully that season was the start of him being at consistent level and not just a flash in the pan.

I dislike the Browns being a division rival, though hard knocks lightened that a little.

I'm not sold on Burrows personally. I rate Tua higher. Burrows could easily fall into the good solid franchise player. A small step up from. Dalton.

Need to see him do it against grown men and great defences

San Francisco 49ers fan
also have a soft spot for Buffalo Bills remember Jim Kelly and the 7 superbowls when i was younger that was depressing indeed.

I hope you are right because we really need some inspiration this year.What i liked about Burrows most last year was the way he was always able to make time for himself and his composure on the field.Certainly it will be much more difficult behind the Bengals offence but i live in hope

@jadtiger said in [NFL Season 2020](/post/1201586) said:

I hope you are right because we really need some inspiration this year.What i liked about Burrows most last year was the way he was always able to make time for himself and his composure on the field.Certainly it will be much more difficult behind the Bengals offence but i live in hope

He will get plenty of opportunities to test his play extension skills that is for sure. Poor old Andy Dalton had to have the quickest release in the league just to survive.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back