Mitchell Moses released [Official]

Wackos Whispers‏ @WackosWhispers 24m24 minutes ago
More
My concern with Tigers releasing Moses 2 Eels is who is paying him for rest of 2017 season, from what I have heard Eels aren't paying a cent

@ said:
I hope we got something out of it. It would have been far more satisfying seeing him in reserves for the year rather than getting his wish to join the Eels. Scratching my head at this, if true.

Good riddance. He would have been a cancer around the joint, so the club did the right thing in getting rid of him. Im sure we got some compensation out of the eels, otherwisw it wouldnt have dragged on this long.

@ said:
More
My concern with Tigers releasing Moses 2 Eels is who is paying him for rest of 2017 season, from what I have heard Eels aren't paying a cent

Wow…do you have a hot line to Pascoe and Arthur?...doubt very much we let him go for nothing....as a minimum Eels will pick up his contract for the remainder of 2016

As others have said, I hope we got something out of it.. I mean we're still paying him?? I guess payments now cease? Not sure how that works.. Either way, we should receive some sort of compensation because this has only been a disadvantage to us (technically.. imo we're better off without him now).

Anyway, I can't wait to see him get smashed (especially when we play Eels), and hopefully he's the dud purchase of the season.

@ said:
@ said:
I hope we got something out of it. It would have been far more satisfying seeing him in reserves for the year rather than getting his wish to join the Eels. Scratching my head at this, if true.

Good riddance. He would have been a cancer around the joint, so the club did the right thing in getting rid of him. Im sure we got some compensation out of the eels, otherwisw it wouldnt have dragged on this long.

SG will know and hopefully share….

@ said:
More

The hold up to his departure was because the NRL was looking into the financial aspect of this whole situation.

Moses is still under contract to the WT's. He asked for and was granted a release from that contract. As long as the club has paid what is due to him up until today, then the club's obligation has ended. There can be no way that we will be paying him to play for Parra. Any cash arrangement will be between Moses and the Eels.

I do not think that there will be a player exchange between us and Parr.

:smiley:

@ said:
More

We would be under no obligation to pay any more of his salary as of today if he has been granted a release.
Was Moses that requested the release .

I'd take a cheese sandwich for him.
You don't get paid to dump your rubbish.

@ said:
The hold up to his departure was because the NRL was looking into the financial aspect of this whole situation.

Moses is still under contract to the WT's. He asked for and was granted a release from that contract. As long as the club has paid what is due to him up until today, then the club's obligation has ended. There can be no way that we will be paying him to play for Parra. Any cash arrangement will be between Moses and the Eels.

I do not think that there will be a player exchange between us and Parr.

:D

As long as there are no Tiger $$ involved. MM could have been something good for us. Unfortunalty a bad attitude and inflated self of self esteem got in the way.

Moses has had some very good games for us over the last few years. Now Parramatta will benefit from those 2 games

Well the standard has been set, any Tigers player who gets a sniff of something better/different can throw their toys out of the cot can get what they want….
Disappointing precedent to set.

The good news keeps happening
NEWS.COM are reporting Mitchell Moses has been released to join Parramatta immediately

Back